Gas formation causes a lot of inconvenience, because most of the day we spend in public places ... In addition, a similar problem can be evidence of very serious malfunctions in the body.
Let us consider in more detail why there is flatulence and how to deal with it.
Causes of increased gas production
Gases are formed in the intestines of a completely healthy person. However, if the amount of formed gases exceeds the number of released from the body, flatulence occurs. The causes of flatulence are as follows:
- Incorrect food. This is one of the most common causes of flatulence. There are a number of products, beverages that cause the formation of gases: many fresh vegetables and fruits (for example, cabbage, apples), black bread, beans, kvass and beer, carbonated drinks, coffee, yeast, eggs, raisins, canned food, fast food. Also any very hot or very cold dishes negatively act. If they are used often and in large numbers, then problems can not be avoided. Also, flatulence will occur with the use of dairy products by people who are lactose intolerant.
- Nervous overstrain. Strangely enough, but stresses can also be the reason why the belly groans. Excessive excitation of the nervous system causes spasms of the musculature of the intestine, which in turn provokes an incorrect digestion of food, which entails increased formation of gases.
- If you eat very quickly, hastily swallowingfood, if you drink in large sips, it can also cause flatulence - in the stomach and intestines will simply receive a large amount of air. A similar effect is caused by the use of chewing gum, snacks on the go, conversations during meals.
- Constipation. They slow down passage through the intestines of food and the gases themselves, which causes unpleasant sensations.
In addition, the causes of bloating may be covered in various diseases:
- Pathology of the gastrointestinal tract (pancreatitis, cirrhosis, enteritis, etc.).
- Intestinal obstruction.
- Dysbacteriosis of the intestine.
- Bowel involvement.
- Violation of blood circulation (both general and local).
- Atony of the intestine (occurs due to peritonitis).
- Infectious and inflammatory bowel diseases.
How to help yourself with flatulence?
- Exclude products that promote increased gas production.
- Include in the diet of bread from wholemeal flour, crumbly porridge, vegetables and fruits (not causing flatulence, which have been thermally treated), boiled meat.
- To eat in silence, slowly, chewing food carefully. You need to drink in small, not too fast sips. Dishes should be moderate at the same time.
- If the problem is aggravated, you can takeactivated carbon, "Polysorb", "Espumizan", "Sab Simplex" or any other preparation of the corresponding action. Just remember that these funds are intended only for the removal of unpleasant manifestations of flatulence. Cure the cause of the problem they can not.
- Among the folk remedies against flatulence, you canto allocate dill water, parsley. These funds are perfect for kids. Also, with bloating, you can drink unsweetened green tea (if you have no problems with pressure).