- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
Why do people scream when arguing
Why do people scream? - philosophical parable
Once during class, Teacher asked a question to his students:
- Who among you can answer why people scream when they are in conflict, quarrel and find out the relationship?
“Probably because,” answered one of the students, “that they are losing calm.”
“But why just scream?” After all, the person is next to you. The distance between you is small. Can't you speak quietly? Why does a person scream if angry?
The students offered different answers, none of which did not suit Master. Realizing that he would not get the answer he needed, Teacher explained:
- When people quarrel, they do not hear each other, they do not understand each other, and then their hearts move away. In order to overcome this distance, they have to shout to hear each other. And the stronger the misunderstanding, the stronger the conflict between people, the greater the distance and the louder they cry.
- Did you pay attention to how lovers say? Two lovers do not cry, but on the contrary, they often speak very quietly. This is because the distance between their hearts is very small. And the stronger the love, the more it brings them together, the better people understand each other. A moment may come when they even do not need to whisper, since they understand each other without words.
- Therefore, - continued the Teacher, - when arguing, do not shout, do not utter words that can distance you from each other. Hurtful words spoken in anger increase the distance between your hearts. After all, step by step ... and there may come a day when the distance between you will become so great that there will be no way back.