Who is Vladimir Ivanovich Dahl
Who is Vladimir Ivanovich Dahl
- The author of the explanatory dictionary of the Russian language.
- Uncle is so clever. Made an explanatory dictionary of Russian and Old Russian words.
- compiler of the explanatory dictionary
- Compiler of the explanatory dictionary
- The author of the explanatory dictionary
- If this is an audit of the audience - then it's interesting ... If the real question is sad ...
- lexicographer and writer
- Dal (Vladimir Ivanovich famous lexicographer. The genus. November 10 1801 city in the Ekaterinoslav Lip. , in the Lugansk plant (hence the pseudonym of D. : Cossack of Lugansk). His father was a Dane, a multi-educated, a linguist (he knew even Hebrew), a theologian and a physician; mother German, daughter Freitag, translated into Russian. yaz. Gesner and Ifland. Father D. accepted Russian citizenship and was generally an ardent Russian patriot, acting on children in the same direction. After graduating from the course in the naval corps, D. served for several years in the navy; but, without enduring the sea, retired and entered the Dorpat Univ. , to the Faculty of Medicine. His marching life, as a military doctor, confronted him with residents of different regions of Russia, and materials for the future of the Explanatory Dictionary, which he began to collect very early, all grew. In 1831 was D. participated in a campaign against the Poles, and distinguished himself at the crossing of the Ridiger through the Vistula at Jusefov. In the absence of an engineer, D. he led a bridge, defended it in the crossing, and then destroyed it himself. From the authorities, he was reprimanded for failure to perform his direct duties, but imp. Nicholas I awarded him the Order. At the end of the war, D. entered the intern in St. Petersburg. military hospital. However, medicine did not satisfy D. , and he turned to literature, and closely met with Pushkin, Zhukovsky, Krylov, Gogol, Lazykov, book. Odoevsky and others. The first experience (Russian fairy tales. Fifth first, St. Petersburg. 1832 retelling people. fairy tales) has already discovered the ethnographic tendencies of D. This book brought trouble on the author. According to the denunciation of Bulgarin, she was banned, and D. was taken to the Third Department, but on the same day it was released, thanks to the intercession of Zhukovsky. Nevertheless, D. for a long time could not be printed under his own name. Seven years he served in Orenburg; for this time was accompanied in 1837 heir (the late imp. Alexander) on his trip along the edge and participated in the unhappy Khiva campaign of 1839 In 1836 was he came to St. Petersburg. and here he was present at the tragic death of Pushkin, from whom he received his ring-talisman. All this time D. did not abandon medicine, especially when it comes to ophthalmology and homeopathy (one of the first articles in defense of homeopathy belongs to D. : Contemporary 1838, 12). 1834 39 he released his Were and fables. In 1838 was D. was selected (for his natural history work) in the corresponding members of the Imp. AKD. sciences; in 1841 appointed secret. to L. A. Perovsky, comrade min. and then headed (in particular) his special chancellery as Minister of Internal Affairs, and together with N. Milyutin made and introduced the city's position in St. Petersburg. . During this time they were published articles: One and a half words about the current Russian language (Muscovite, 1842, I, 2) and Nedovesok to this article (vol. same, h. V, 9), brochures On the scopic heresy (1844, rarity (another note by D. about the legislation against the Skoptsy is published in Readings of Society. east. and etc. 1872, book. IV.) And About the murder of Christian babes by Jews (1844), the story of Adventure X. X. Viololdamura and his Arshet (1844). In 1846 was Compositions of Cossack Lugansky were published. At the same time Dahl compiled textbooks of botany and zoology for military establishments and published a number of novels and essays in the Library for "Reading, Fatherland. Notes, Moskvityanin and Bashutsky's collection Our, including articles On Russian proverbs (Contemporary, 1847, book. 6), On the beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of the Rus. people (Illustr. , 1845 46, 2 ed. SPb. , 1880). In 1849 was D. appointed manager of the Nizhny Novgorod unit and served in this post, which gave him the opportunity to observe a variety of ethnographic material, until 1859. , when he retired and settled in Moscow. During this time, published articles and essays by D. : About the dialects of Russian. (Vestn. Imp. G. General. , 1852, book. 6; reprinted in the Explanatory Dictionary), Sailors' leisure, written on behalf of the leadership. Prince. Konstantin Nikolaevich (St. , 1853), a number of articles on the harm of one literacy without education
- Vlad # 769, the world of Will I # 769, novice Dahl (10) 22 1801 22 September (4 October) 1872) Russian doctor, well-known lexicographer and author of the Explanatory dictionary of the living Great Russian language.
Vladimir Dal was born in the Lugansk factory post of the Ekaterinoslav vicegerency (now the city of Lugansk, Ukraine). Father Dane Ivan Dahl (Johan Christian Dahl, 1764 1821) (the Danish spelling of the name: Dahl), who accepted Russian citizenship, is a man of versatility, a linguist (Hebrew, among other things), a theologian and physician. Mother, Maria Dal, a German and a Russian, daughter of an interpreter Maria Ivanovna Freitag.
Uchba in Perervurg
From 1814 to 1819 Dahl studied at the Marine Cadet Corps in St. Petersburg. After finishing one course, he served for several years in the navy; retired and entered the University of Dorpat, at the Medical Faculty. His marching life, as a military doctor, confronted him with the inhabitants of different regions of Russia, and allowed him to accumulate materials for the future Explanatory Dictionary. In 1831, Dahl participated in a campaign against the Poles, and distinguished himself at the crossing of the Reediger through the Vistula at Jusefov. In the absence of an engineer, Dahl naval bridge, defended it in the crossing and then destroyed it himself. From the authorities, he was reprimanded for failure to perform his direct duties, but Nicholas I awarded him with the Order. Upon termination of war has acted the resident in St. Petersburg. military hospital. However, medicine did not satisfy Dahl, and he turned to literature, and he came close to AS Pushkin, Zhukovsky, Krylov, Gogol, NM Lazikov, Prince Odoevsky, and others. The first experience (Russian fairy tales., Pyatok first, St. Petersburg. 1832 retelling folk tales) has already discovered ethnographic tendencies. This book brought trouble on the author. According to the denunciation of Bulgarin, it was banned, and Dahl was taken to the Third Department, but on the same day it was released thanks to the intercession of Zhukovsky. Nevertheless Dal could not publish under his own name for a long time.
For seven years he served in Orenburg, traveled along the edge and participated in the unhappy Khiva campaign of 1839. At 1836 he came to Petersburg and was present here at the tragic death of Pushkin, from whom he received his ring-mascot. All this time, Dahl did not leave medicine, especially in addiction to ophthalmology and homeopathy (one of the first articles in defense of homeopathy belongs to Dal: Contemporary 1838, 12).
Again in St. Petersburg
In 18341839 Dahl lets out his Were and fables. In 1838 he was chosen for his natural history work in the corresponding members of the Imperial Academy of Sciences; in 1841 appointed secretary to LA Perovsky, and then managed (privately) by his special office as Minister of Internal Affairs. Together with N. Milyutin, he compiled and introduced the City Regulation in St. Petersburg. . During this time they were published articles:
One and a half words about the current Russian language (Muscovite, 1842, I, 2)
The shortage for this article (ibid., Part V, 9)
brochures On the scopic heresy (1844, rarity (another note on the legislation against the Skoptsi is published in the Readings of the General History, etc. 1872, book IV.)
The story of the Adventures of XX Violdamur and his Arshet (1844)
Compositions of Cossack Lugansky (1846).
Commemorative coin of the Bank of Russia dedicated to the 200 anniversary of the birth of V. I. Dal. "In the 40-ies, on the call of the chief superiors over the military educational institutions, he wrote excellent textbooks of botany and zoology, which were highly valued by naturalists and teachers. their biographer Dalia A. Melnikov-Pechersky: Before us is a textbook of zoology, published presumably in 1847 .He is distinguished by a lively, figurative language.Following the texts of 700 illustrations executed at the highest artistic level by AP Sapozhnikov.