Which printer is best inkjet or laser?
Choosing what to buy we are guided completelydifferent principles, someone wants to buy urgently and cheaply, someone looks at the long-term perspective, someone give quality, another benefit, and third special properties. It's almost impossible to say which printer is best, inkjet or laser, so let's figure out what they can do, how much they cost and what special functions they have.
Let's start with an inkjet printer - this is an almost classic and often used at home.
Advantages of an inkjet printer
- The cost of the printer is the inkjet printers themselvesnow are quite inexpensive and quite affordable, they have color printing functions, and in order to use them, you just need a color cartridge and suitable software.
- Print quality - color printing on an inkjet printer is ideal for printing photos, monochrome printing of texts here too will turn out to be quite high quality and bright.
Disadvantages of an inkjet printer
- The cost of printing - the printer itself is inexpensive, andHere for the ink cartridge sometimes you have to pay a quarter of the cost of the printer itself, and even more. You, of course, have an option to fill the ink yourself, but many printers are pretty capricious and from poor-quality ink can clog.
- Requirements for paper and media - you canprint on stickers, envelopes and just sheets of paper, but they must necessarily be of good quality, otherwise the printer may become clogged, "zazhevat" them and generally put up.
Now go with the laser printer.
Advantages of a laser printer
- Cost of printing - you can print on a laserthe printer is very long, and its toner is enough for this without charging. So if you compare the cost of toner and the amount of printing, then for each sheet the price is quite ridiculous.
- Unpretentiousness - a laser printer prints you equally qualitatively on almost any paper, even on newspaper or cardboard.
Disadvantages of the laser printer
- The cost of the printer - initially you will have to invest heavily, especially if you want to purchase a color, but in the long term it will be economical.
- Print quality - because color optionsare very expensive, then most likely you will be available only a monochrome version, so that printing of color images and even more photos will be impossible.
So, we conclude which printer is better, inkjetor laser. Decide on the purpose: if you want to print photos or you need to print seldom and little by little, select an inkjet printer. If you need to print large volumes and want to save on printing in the future, give preference to laser.