Where to buy a used phone?
It seems that new phone models are coming out eachday. Of course, I want to always be in a trend. And there are unpleasant situations with phones: fell into the water, hit hard on a hard surface, stole it or just broke. New phones are expensive, but from non-standard situations, they also did not insure. So can it be better to buy a supported phone? Let's take a closer look at where to buy a used phone, so that it's inexpensive and risk-free.
Used phone can be purchased in different ways:
- The Internet offers a variety of useful sites to choose from, where you can buy a coveted mobile device. Here are just a few of them:
- The site of free ads. Once on the first page of the site you need to select the desired city (there are six in the list) or an area. Further in the "Ads" tab it is necessary to enter "phone" or simply the name of the phone model you are looking for. In the drop-down list, you can select "Phone View". The result of your actions will be a list of phones on sale. The list can be sorted by price and date. Selecting something from the list, you will go to the page of this product, where there is a detailed description of it and the owner's phone.
- From hand to hand. On the main page, you should also choose a city or region. In the center, at the top there is a search line "Find".
- A similar order of actions in Slando. Slando - free classified ads.
- You can simply enter in the search engine "mobile phone used to sell." Then there will be information on the available phones. Do not forget to indicate in which city you are looking for a device.
- A lot of used phones are sold together withdocuments, a charger, and some even directly with the boxes. It is recommended to buy just such kits to minimize risks. In addition, the phone with the documents will be easier to repair, if that.
- Now in any city there are many points of salesupported mobile phones. In general, at every such point of sale, in addition to the phone itself, you can also get a guarantee for a month. The advantage of buying a second-hand phone at the point of sale is also that it is possible to see the entire assortment live.
- If the previous options did not yield tangibleresults, and you again think where to buy a used phone, - ask friends, friends, relatives. Often someone from the closest environment wants to get rid of their phone, but does not know how.