What to take in Turkey?
Turkey every year attracts to its resortsmore and more Russians. Tourists are interested in the history of the country, beautiful nature, warm sea, wonderful climate, and excellent service at affordable prices. Having bought a tourist ticket to Turkey for vacation, it is worth checking whether your documents are in order, and also to review your luggage, and think carefully about what to take to Turkey.
If you want to be let on an airplane withoutsurcharges for overweight, then your luggage should weigh no more than 20 kilograms per person, and the hand luggage that you take in the cabin with you is no more than 5. Naturally, in hand luggage you can not put any liquids in the volume of more than 100 grams, except for those that were bought in Duty Free. By the way, the packaging should not be damaged.
Medicines: what to take to Turkey
Every Russian tourist who travels abroad,must have insurance, which he will be provided with medical assistance if necessary, but to collect a small first-aid kit and take with him on the trip is simply necessary. It should include
- Medicines that you take constantly (if any).
- Aspirin, analgin, paracetamol.
- Plaster, bandage, green, hydrogen peroxide.
- But-shpu, activated charcoal and other means,Used for stomach upset and digestion disorders (for Turkey they are especially relevant, even if you eat in an expensive hotel where a good quality of food is guaranteed, the disorder can be obtained due to the fact that food will seem to your body unusual).
- Cosmetic products for sunburn, after sunburn and from sunburn. Of course, they can be bought on the spot, but in Turkey they are quite expensive.
It is worth knowing that standard insurance does not provide free medical care in case of sunburn, sunstroke and the consequences of alcohol abuse.
What you need to take in Turkey: the necessary little things
Are you going to go on excursions? Then you will need comfortable shoes, for example, sneakers or something like that. Be sure to take shorts, a cap, bathing slippers (to calmly go into the sea) and a purse on the belt for money, mobile and documents. Do you smoke? Then stock up cigarettes at home, because in Turkey they are of questionable quality, but at the same time, they are expensive. Yes, and do not forget extra batteries for the camera, otherwise you will have to pay $ 5 for each on the spot. But bathrobes, towels, soap, and shampoo should not be taken, because the hotel is all available.
As for finance, there are two questions: how much you can take money with you to Turkey and how much you need to take money with you to Turkey. You can carry an amount not exceeding $ 10,000. Money can be in currency or rubles (they are accepted in Turkey). As for how much money is actually needed, then each person has his own requests. On average, for a rest in a hotel where everything is included, within 10 days of the money can almost not be needed. If you plan an active vacation, then you should know the basic rates for excursions, souvenirs and entertainment.
- The cost of excursions from 20 to 100 dollars, depending on the distance of the move and the organized type of food.
- A kilogram of select fruit in the Turkish market costs about one dollar.
- Hamam from 25 to 40 dollars.
- Dinner at the restaurant from $ 40 per person.
And do not forget that there is a tip in Turkey. Several liras are given to the drivers of the excursion bus, to the waiters and to the maids who clean your room.
What to take a child to Turkey
For a child, take a febrifuge,remedies for cough, runny nose, intestinal infections and gastric disorders. Do not forget to stock up on the headdress of the sun and an inflatable toy for the pool or the sea.