What to see children in Moscow?
The capital of Russia was popular among tourists inall times. What interesting things can you see in Moscow? Everyone who comes here with children can visit the museum, take a walk in the park or go to the ice rink. Next, consider a few specific options.
Attractions for children
Children may be interested in these places:
- Big Circus, located on the avenueVernadsky. Each child will want to visit a bright and cheerful view. The exciting program and performances of professional artists will cause admiration from the small spectator.
- The zoological museum presents interesting species of animals that live on our planet. The child will expand his horizons and learn a lot.
- The Museum of Cosmonautics will be interested not only in children,but also adults. It visually displays the history of the conquest of space by man. Among the exhibits are models of space technology, samples of lunar soil and other equally interesting objects.
- Planetarium - that's what you need to see the children inMoscow. On his dome, reproduced the most accurate sky map, which includes 9 thousand stars. A lot of modern artifacts will help the child to feel like a real scientist. The building is divided into several functional areas.
- In winter in Moscow you can visit the largest parkscapital Cities. Even in the cold season there is a lot of entertainment. Here, rollers are filled, ice slides are made and festive programs are organized for New Year's holidays and Pancake week.
Now you know where to go with a child in the capital in the winter time, so that leisure is useful and exciting.