What to play with the child up to one year old at home? Interesting home games for children from 1 to 7 years old: educational, board, role-playing, mobile and family games for children
Having a child in any family is a great joy for parents. Only the first month the baby sleeps and eats more time. But starting from the age of two months, each child requires more and more attention. Playing with a baby is not only a time of entertainment, but important points for further development.
The main thing in the article
Home games for children up to a year
Many parents believe that playing with a child up to one year is necessary in order to distract him during feeding or bathing.But the game with the baby is of great importance for its development. After all, a lot of skills are laid just before the age of one year, and they need to be developed in a playful way.
From 2 to 5 months
- At this age, the baby is more often in a horizontal position and cannot move without your help, but can perfectly consider everything that is near the bed. Therefore, you should spread out a few toys within its scope and periodically change their places.
- A hanging musical toy above the crib will help the child learn to focus on one moving object. A similar effect has a game with a doll on the hand or finger. You should move the doll slowly at first, and when you see that you have won the baby's attention, you can accelerate the movement. Cheerful dance will amuse and amuse your kid.
- We recognize our movements. This will help you toy squeaker. With the help of a simple frog or a bear, the baby will clearly understand the consequence of his actions.
- Watching the animals. If you have a cat or dog, show your child his pets.
- Massage - combine the useful with the pleasant. Massage movements should be carried out without much effort, so as not to harm the toddler.
- Play the plane: take the child by the belt and throw up or fly around the apartment, making turns with the change of flight altitude.
- During the walk you can show the toddler soap bubbles, they are able to cause him delight and joy.
- Dolls-dolls, taking in any case the vertical position, will be very interesting, both girls and boys.
- Grimaces. Show your child a mirror image that repeats any movement and facial expressions. This will be a real discovery!
From 5 months to a year
- Play "horse", rolling your child on the shoulders. So your child will learn to keep balance and will be able to fully inspect the room.
- Flying ball The ball should be tied to a walker or crib, so that the baby has the opportunity to pull the rope.
- Toys that react to the actions of the baby - stretching, squeaking, musical. Playing with them, your child will understand the impact he can have on surrounding objects.
- Hide and seek. Have a child find you by voice. Or do something like this with a toy by hiding it under a blanket.
- Attach one end of the scarf to the baby’s pens and pull the other end slightly.Tugging a scarf will be fun fun, which will develop fine motor skills of hands.
- Buy books for kids with animals. Pay his attention to the sounds that make a dog, cat, etc. Play no more than 5-10 minutes.
- Give your chad a small plastic container into which you can fold the toys. You collect - baby throws, and vice versa. As the game progresses, you can gradually explain to the child the importance of cleanliness and accustom him to order.
Children at this age study subjects by touch and often the usual toys they quickly get bored. We offer to put in the box various “adult toys” and give the child to get them. In the process, say what they are called. After all items are out of the box, ask them to fold everything back, naming each item in turn.
For example: a sponge for washing dishes, a cloth shred, a small piece of linoleum, cardboard, metal and plastic covers. It is important that all objects to the touch were different: hard, soft, smooth, rough. Touching them, the baby will feel that they are different.
- At this age, your child knows all his toys. Turn them upside down and show your baby.If he himself does not take the initiative to turn them back, then pay attention to them that they are standing wrong!
- Buy your child a developing toy with different parts. For example: a cube with holes for a triangle, a square, a star, etc. Your child will be interested in assembling and disassembling a toy.
- Begin to draw. Put a pencil in the child's hand and draw together. Leaving the baby alone with pencils is not worth it.
- Let's talk? Chat with the child by phone. Not necessarily real, it is enough to be in sight and portray a telephone conversation.
- Small children adore games with a cardboard tube through which you can talk, buzz or look at the subject.
Educational games for children 1 year old at home
Multi-colored balls to help the development of the baby
Prepare colored balls of different sizes, density and material, as well as a cardboard box.
The size of the balls should be larger than the child can take in his mouth. You can use skeins for knitting, specially purchased rubber or plastic balls.
Let your baby get acquainted with the new fun, ride around the box, toss and scatter. Then pour the contents of the box and help collect.See, your child will love it. It would seem that develops in this simple game? Do not forget that everything is simple for you, but for the child - on the contrary. He is just learning to focus his attention, to hit the target: it’s not at all easy to take a big ball in small hands, and you still need to get into the box!
We develop perseverance and develop fine motor skills
This will help you pyramid, designers, cubes, various volumetric toys with holes for figures. Do not rush to give the child toys and leave. He needs a little help: in the course of the game it will be useful to communicate, name colors, show a larger and smaller circle or dice, put them side by side for comparison.
Teachers recommend alternating any classes with outdoor games and entertainment. If you sat together and practiced 30 minutes, give your child a rest and frolic.
Before going to bed, on the contrary, quiet exercises are needed - no dancing and dancing. Getting ready for bed takes at least 30 minutes. Suggest to look through the colorful book.
Reverse order pyramids
For such activities suitable saucepans of different sizes, cups, nesting dolls. Children just love to get items and shove them back.
Fine motor skills
For the development of fine motor skills suitable multi-colored abacus or toys with curls (serpentine), on which you want to move the bright balls. It will be interesting and informative for a child, because moving balls is not so easy. In the future, such classes will facilitate the child classes with clay, applications and writing in school.
Since the child has been learning to keep balance and cross barriers since the year, you can prepare him a path from books, on which you need to walk and not stumble. A good example is a must! In the case when your child perfectly copes with the task - complicate it with small obstacles in the form of a toy in the middle of the trail or climb.
Fun home games for kids 2-3 years old
From the age of two, every child already has a preference for games and fun. But absolutely all children love to frolic with their parents, brothers, sisters and even grandmothers. Do not be lazy and give 30 minutes to your child. Pamper him, play hide and seek. The more people involved - the more interesting.
- Get your childKick scooter: if it is interesting to him, let him ride around the apartment enough.
- Houses and Halabuda- the most popular entertainment. If you have pillows from chairs or a sofa, let the kid build a house for him, a temporary shelter for his toys.
In order not to plant a mess around the apartment, which is difficult to avoid with a small child, give one room to his disposal or, if possible, buy a small tent. At the same time, explain that this is a room for games, and the rest are intended for sleeping, guests, meals, etc.
- Ball games. The choice of the game depends on the dimensions of the room, from which it is necessary to remove all the fragile and glass. The ball for home games should be chosen smaller and smaller.
- Find a toy.Leave the toy in a certain room in a prominent place and have your child find it. This is a very exciting game that makes the child concentrate and be attentive.
Interesting games for children 4-5 years old: board and role-playing
In addition to store-bought games, such as “hodilki”, card, puzzles in the bag, cards with chips, you can offer your child a huge amount of activities.
- Draw on a piece of paper a certain time of the year, skipping some elements so that your baby can fill in the blanks.
- From 4 years old it is already possible to involve a child in modeling from plasticine. Help your chad recreate a forest glade or a field of flowers.
- Children are very interested to work with applications. If you help by cutting out the elements of a flower or a Christmas tree, your kid will be satisfied with the work done with his mom or dad.
- Paints remain a favorite occupation of children of any age. Buy a child an album and different size brushes, and also do not forget to explain how to use them correctly.
The role-playing games for children are not just fun: in them the child tries on different situations and finds the right solution.
The plot of the game can be any life situation: from receiving guests to cooking your favorite dish. For boys, you can offer to create a workshop where the repair of broken machines will be carried out. The plot can offer parents, as well as assign roles, but it is better to give the child the opportunity to make the right choice.
Depending on the chosen plot, the task of the parents is to help the child arrange the room according to his idea.
What to play with a preschooler?
Playing with a preschooler is somewhat different from the above options. For children of preschool age, in most games there must be numbers, counting, variety of colors, letters, new words.
We will give you several options for learning games with a preschooler:
- Dominoes.Domino can be performed in the classic version, but you can buy it with fruits or vegetables. In any case, the game will be very interesting for your child and at the same time informative. In order to play, you need to learn to count. It will be good if children of the same age participate in the game.
- Lotto.Great game for a preschooler, especially if playing with several children. In this game, attention and speed are important.
- A game with words.For her need more cubes with letters. You call a word, and your child raises a cube with a letter that the word begins or ends with.
- Ejust one word gamewhere you need a leaf with a pen or blackboard with chalk. On the board, write a simple word consisting of 3 or 4 letters. Let your baby call each letter separately, and then he will come up with words on the letters in the written word.For example: “LIS” - “leaves”, “iris”, “family”.
You can come up with many more games for the preschooler, who will gradually prepare him for school. It is necessary to proceed from the available toys: cubes, board, album, paints, etc.
Home games for daughter
Home games for girls need to pick up depending on age. It is clear that it is impossible to make the baby play with the soldiers and cars, and it is not necessary to do this. Just pay attention to what your little princess is interested in - dolls, strollers, role-playing with tea drinking, cooking, cleaning.
If your child asks to help you in the kitchen - do not push her away. Explain the rules of behavior in the kitchen, what you can touch and what not. A girl of preschool age may well help mom lay down the dishes. As you cook, your child is watching. In the future, she will be able to translate her observations in the mini-kitchen, in the playroom, and even invite you to taste her signature dish.
Girls love to dress up and do the same with their dolls. Help the baby with the update outfits for your favorite doll. Show how to swaddle a baby doll, feed and put to sleep in a stroller.
Games at home for my son
Boys are real men who, like in the future, are interested in cars! Racetracks, garages, gas stations with a variety of models - this is something that in any case will interest the little rider.
Boys show no less interest in constructors from which you can build anything.
Repair kits with toy tools are also very popular.
Fine motor skills are well developed by machine constructors that are so interesting to disassemble and assemble.
How to play with several children?
In games with several children it is very important to give the same amount of attention to all participants in the game. It does not matter whether it is a lotto or a domino, and maybe a role-playing game with tea drinking or cooking in a mini-kitchen.
Children often quarrel over the fact that they can not give each other favorite toys. Therefore, parents should immediately discuss the role of each, which should arrange all.
In the case when children want the same doll or typewriter, you need to explain the rules of the game in turn with the exchange of toys.
Family games for children and adults
Family is the most important thing in the life of every child. Time spent together is truly priceless.The whole family can play a lot of games: role-playing, board, mobile, organize quizzes and contests.
A few examples:
- Find the changes!This game involves making a small change on the object, toy, figure, which is initially shown to all players, and again - after the changes. The one who first determines where the change occurred wins.
- Crocodile.A well-known game where one participant must show the hidden word. Wins the one who guesses the word.
- Memori.A game with a pair of set of pictures. Pictures are laid out, players need to memorize their location, so that in an inverted form to guess where the pair is. This game is suitable even for a child of two years!
- Tale in a circle.Each family member writes a fairy tale or story of one sentence. The game is very interesting and fun!
Home outdoor games for children
- Ball Games- will be suitable both for kids, and for children of preschool age. You can just kick a balloon, or you can arrange a competition by dividing a room into two or three zones (depending on the number of participants). The essence of the game is to prevent the ball from falling in its zone.
- Who is superfluous?The perfect game for 5 or more people.To the music of the participants walk around the chairs, which are placed close to each other, and their number should be one less than the number of participants. When the music stops playing, everyone should sit down. Who did not have time - out of the game with one chair.
- Blindly catching gamerequires a safe room without sharp corners and high thresholds. If you have this, then you can begin: the catcher is blindfolded, and he must catch at least one participant (to transfer the bandage), relying only on his hearing. Participants should help the catcher a little, periodically clapping their hands.
- Racing!An interesting game with cars, where everyone chooses a transport and launches it. Whose will stop next - he won!
The attention of parents is very important for a child of any age, be he 2 or 7, or maybe 13 years old. Joint pastime is long remembered and much appreciated. Play with your kids.