What is useful for beans?
Rational high-grade food is the basisfor the normal functioning of the human body. Beans - one of those products that can provide the supply of many useful substances, vitamins and minerals.
What is useful for beans: composition
Beans are the product that can be replacedmeat and fish, because it contains a lot of protein, it is digested much better than proteins of animal origin - by 70-80%, and in fact protein is the basis for building cells. Also in its composition are found amino acids, carbohydrates, starch. Of the minerals in the bean lot of calcium, iron, sulfur, zinc, copper, potassium.
What else is useful beans? It contains a number of vitamins, which are necessary for the human body for healthy functioning.
- vitamins of group B;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
- carotene (vitamin A);
- nicotinic acid (vitamin PP);
- vitamins K and E.
Useful properties of beans
Thanks to a set of nutrients that are part of the bean, it has an exceptionally positive effect on the body.
- Stimulates the production of hemoglobin;
- Useful for the heart and blood vessels. Nutritionists recommend using beans daily for various diseases of the cardiovascular system - hypertension, atherosclerosis, tachycardia, arrhythmias, etc .;
- Has a diuretic effect, stimulates the leaching of harmful salts from the body;
- Fiber, contained in beans, stimulates the work of the intestines;
- Beans stimulate the potency in men. Has a positive effect on the genitourinary system as a whole;
- In connection with all the useful properties of beans, it is used in cosmetology, since it is able to smooth and improve the skin condition.
Useful properties of beans do not disappear duringthermal treatment, conservation and long-term storage. In order to find out more information about the beneficial properties of beans, we recommend you read our article - Useful properties of beans.