What equipment does a hairdresser need?
Opening a cozy hairdresser in a good location -this is a great business idea for any time. Hair at people grow always, therefore to support the well-groomed appearance it is necessary constantly. If you choose a suitable location for your hairdresser, indicate acceptable prices for services, hire professionals, create a cozy environment and make high-quality advertising, your business will have a greater chance of prosperity.
Further we will consider one of the important moments for development of this business idea - selection of the necessary equipment.
Tools for the hairdresser: what is needed?
Equipment like a real hairdresser can bebuy in a specialized store or order online. The hairdresser's workplace needs to be made not only beautiful beautiful, but also comfortable, both for the client and for the master. All the necessary tools should be located at arm's length.
- Work desk with mirror and lighting.The mirror should be large, the table comfortable andenough roomy, but not too wide, great, if with curbstones on the sides. Make sure that the desktop is well lit: it's best to place it near a large window so that natural light goes on, and also to equip good artificial lighting. The light should be bright, but scattered, so that it does not distort the result of the work. Basically for a hairdressing salon use two-three lamps.
- Armchair for client. It should be with a soft pivot mechanism, not to be bulky and too soft, but not too stiff. The armchair should have armrests that are well regulated, and waterproof padding.
- Plumbing equipment.A quality and sufficiently large sink, the presence of cold and hot water - for work, it should be located near the table, so that you can easily move the chair.
- For,so that tools are always at handbarber trolley- an indispensable subject in the work of any master. Now let's talk about the instruments of the hairdresser themselves.
- Tools used for combing.These are combs made from naturalmaterials, as well as from special types of plastic. It will take several ordinary combs with different tooth frequencies, massage brushes and round combs to create the volume and shape of the hair. The main comb is double, one half of it has rare teeth. Combs with large prongs are useful to comb wet hair.
- Tools used for hair cutting.You will need straight lines (to cut hair) andthinning (to thin the strands) scissors and a typewriter. Scissors choose from special - alloy steel of high quality. The best scissors are created with the help of hand forging, and they have the highest level of processing and sharpening. When choosing the thinning shears, keep in mind - the shorter the pitch between the teeth, the less hair is cut at a time. Choose razors: they can be dangerous and safe. The electric typewriter should have several blades with several levels of thickness of the bottom plate, so that you can cut the desired length.
- Tools used for hair styling.You need a hairdryer, a few combs andspecial double comb for styling. Hairdryer choose high-quality, powerful, light, not too noisy. It is important that the speed and temperature buttons are located conveniently for the hands. In a professional hairdresser's hair dryer, the cord should be long enough, but not disturbing - it should be everywhere to reach, but not to get confused during work. Choose a hair dryer with a power of at least 1600 W, not superfluous will be the function of ionizing the air. The double-sided brush used for laying has an empty case with holes in it, so that the air passes freely through the hair strands. Shorter denticles will be needed if you lay your hair on short hair. Round brushes of different thickness are needed for winding strands, they have an empty metal or metallized body and a short bristle - to lift the hair at the roots.
- Tools used in hair coloring.Here you can include a brush, a specialcomb-tail, several scallops. Of the other tools you will need a bowl, gloves, aluminum foil and a measuring cup. The comb-tail is needed to separate the strands at highlights, it has frequent denticles, and instead of the handle - a spoke. Brush is useful for dyeing hair, the effect styler is good for staining or staining. The measuring cup is usually made of plastic or glass, at least it should contain 10 ml. The bowl for coloring should not have metal parts, and the foil should not be too thick. Also, prepare sets of disposable negligee and several clip-cramps for fixing the hair.
- Tools used for perming hair.Will be suitable comb-tail, cap, curlersdifferent sizes, gloves and a sponge. The dimensions (both diameter and length) of curlers can be different, you can choose from plastic, rubber or metal. In appearance they are spiral, flexible, wide. For a hairdresser you will need several types of curlers. In addition, you will need sponges to apply chemical composition and strands.
Equipment for a hairdresser needsvarious, here we have a general list. You can make up your own by adding this, and then calculate in advance how much money you will need to spend on all the necessary items and tools.