Treatment of a microinfarction: what need to be remembered?
Jul 19, 2018
heart disease known as microinfarcts, myocardial melkoochagovogo, infarct state without tooth Q, is the manifestation of clinical forms of ischemia.
- reasons microinfarction
- Symptoms and Diagnosis
- microinfarction: treatment and prevention
When small focal myocardial infarction occurs occurrence of small foci of necrotic lesions of the heart muscle as a result of coronary blood flow in this area.
melkoochagovogo or microinfarction characterized by:
- relatively easy compared with myocardial macrofocal clinical form of the disease.
- A rare manifestation of complications in the form of heart failure, ventricular fibrillation, asystole.
- No complications in the form of an aneurysm, a heart rupture.
- The manifestation of specific changes in the electrocardiogram in the form of a missing tooth Q.
- It is possible to undergo transformation and switch to a large-focal heart attack.
- The nature of pain, less pronounced degree of intensity, duration.
- Different localization - can be septal, apical, or affect the anterior, posterior, lateral, lower wall of the heart, with tissue damage at various depths.
- Different degrees of severity in women and men, in younger and older people.
The reasons contributing to the development melkoochagovogo, as well, and while large, heart attack, release:
- Atherosclerosis at which the deposition of atherosclerotic plaques on the walls of coronary arteries, leading to a violation of their carrying capacity.
- The presence of coagulopathy, in which there are complex violations of the mechanisms of blood clotting.
- Phenomena leading to coronary artery spasms.
- Presence in the anamnesis of an arterial hypertension, earlier had a place of heart attacks, hypercholesterolemia, a diabetes, vascular diseases, adiposity.
- Influence of excessive, excessive loads, both physical and emotional, stressful;Overwork.
- Hereditary factors.
- Influence of the age factor;Increased risk of heart attacks when reaching the age of 40 years.
- Sex differences;The incidence of heart attacks in women before menopause is lower than that of men.
- Harmful habits, primarily addiction to smoking, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- The habit of unhealthy, passive, sedentary lifestyle.
- Non-observance of elementary skills of a regular, healthy, balanced diet with the rejection of excessive consumption of animal fats.
Among the reasons leading to the development of small-heart attack infarction, the factors associated with harmful habits and lifestyle are important.
For reasons of the microinfarction, see the video provided.
Symptoms and Diagnosis
The intensity of symptoms of a microinfarction varies in women and men, in people of different age groups.
as major symptoms can be allocated as follows:
- emergence of pain with localization of the breastbone, so-called angioznyh characterized by varying degrees of intensity, sometimes relatively insignificant and brief;With a possible irradiation into the shoulder, shoulder, neck, back.
- A rise in temperature, usually no higher than 37.5 degrees, indicating the appearance of a foci of necrosis in this or that part of the heart.
- Manifestation of cyanotic color of lips, as well as nasolabial area.
- Sensations of weakness, dizziness, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath.
- In some cases, tachycardia may occur.
appearance characteristic electrocardiographic changes that occur during heart attack, including the formation of the indicator as a negative T waves but no formation prong Q.
Changes in the blood count relating to leukocytosis, shift of the stab elements, eosinophilia, growth rate of erythrocyte sedimentation, markers of the infarction;This picture has a less pronounced form than with a large focal infarction, is not always detected.
It should be borne in mind that atypical forms of the disease can occur, in which the manifestation of symptoms manifests itself differently.
as diagnostic measures are used methods, including:
- echocardiography which allows to identify the areas of destruction
- Performing blood count, and analysis to identify the marker indicators infarction state
- Diagnostics performedConditions of the medical institution when the patient is hospitalized
Special attention should be paid to cases of atypical forms, as well as differentialagnostic attacks of angina pectoris, myocardial infarction macrofocal forms.
Timely diagnosis of the symptoms of small-focal heart attacks allows you to quickly start the necessary treatment activities.
microinfarction: treatment and prevention
After the establishment in a health institution diagnosis melkoochagovogo myocardial infarction taken remedial measures, including:
- measures aimed at restoring blood flow and patency of the coronary vessels, consisting in carrying out surgical coronary artery bypass grafting with the establishment inIf necessary stents.
- use medical methods: to relieve pain, to prevent blood clots blood thinners for the treatment of hypertension and normalize blood pressure, normalization of heart rate and rhythm for correcting the content of electrolytes.
For treatment prescribed drugs with properties anticoagulants, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, analgesics, anti-arrhythmic drugs, agents with hypotensive action.
Treatment microinfarction suggests:
- stay in the reanimation department
- transition to the intensive care
- patient's room in the House of cardiology
- rehabilitation period in a sanatorium
Preventive measures aimed atPrevention of the risk of heart attacks, including shallow foci, include:
- Timely recourse for medical care in case of fusscollision of anxiety symptoms
- carefully following all the doctor's recommendations for accepting drugs
- Performing prescribed procedures and regular surveys
- Monitoring indicators such as cholesterol, sugar and blood pressure check
- Organization proper daily routine of alternating waking period and recreation,Including night
- Organization of a healthy balanced diet
- Active lifestyle management with inclusionosilnyh physical activities with exception of addiction to smoking and alcohol
- Mastering the methods of self-control reaction to negative, stressful situations
Compliance with these simple but extremely important measures to help keep the heart healthy, make life complete.
Prevention of heart disease, including microinfarctions, largely depends on the person taking care of their own health.