Touching congratulations to veterans
In our country there are thousands of people who deserveblood and then honorary title of a veteran. Some of them went through the horrors of war, the latter spent their whole lives working for the good of the fatherland, and still others were pioneers in many fields of science. All of them are our pride. That is why all the congratulations of veterans should be sincere and warm, so as not to disgrace the younger generation in their eyes.
Unfortunately, to achieve this is not so simple. After all, words are not always able to express all the feelings that reign in our hearts. And nevertheless, making congratulations to veterans, it is necessary to do everything possible to make tears of joy nevertheless rolled from their eyes.
Congratulations to veterans in prose
Many believe that a beautiful greeting shouldbe sure to be in verse. However, it is not. In fact, it is important not what style the text is written in, but how much emotion is embedded in it. That's why much more important sincere sincerity and warmth of feelings, rather than the beauty of stanzas.
Consequently, congratulations to veterans in prosecan be as touching as rhymed. Here everything will depend only on the author's writing skills, and his desire to put his soul into his work.
Respect is the basis of everything
Despite of what kind of merit the personhas received a rank of the veteran, it is necessary to understand one - it was a hard way. In most cases, it was filled with a lot of suffering and titanic efforts, which are even difficult to imagine now. That is why the congratulations on the day of veterans from the beginning to the end should be imbued with respect and appreciation.
For example, on May 9, you can say:
- "Dear our veterans, thank you very much !!! For your courage and courage, gave us a peaceful sky over your head. For your unshakeable steps forward, day by day approaching the Victory Day. For us, each of you is a great hero. We will never forget your exploits and achievements, and therefore accept our low bow. "
What can not be forgotten
Mankind should not forget that forhe was made by his heroes. So, the exploits and merits of our veterans should not sink into oblivion, at least in their lifetime. Therefore, congratulations to veterans should show not only respect for them, but also demonstrate that we do not forget their accomplishments. For example:
- "And on this day we remember everything,
What was with you, and with the enemies,
As in the forty-fifth, warm May
There was a joyful bell.
War - the end, the fascist - is broken,
So, everything went as it should.
Only we are sorry for those who failed
Live to this point.
And now we are talking
Thank you for this joy,
For a warm home, for a world around,
For being with us, dear ones! "
A special attitude to a veteran woman
If the congratulation is for a woman, thenEven more gratitude should be shown. After all, just imagine what it was that had to endure to such a fragile creature, and what misfortunes fell upon its fate. But these proud women not only did not bend, but also prevailed them, and even in spite of everything became mothers.
Therefore, such congratulations to veterans should be very warm and tender, because they are primarily addressed to a woman.
- "How much did you endure: war, loss and destruction,
And yet we could stand it, for fear of enemies and evil fate.
And after they got into those ranks who revived our power,
Through our work and faith in the truth, we were given former glory.
Now our turn has come, to say many thanks,
For those sleepless hours, for work and long prayers.
We will remember forever you, love and affectionately cherish,
And here's our big bow, and the red roses are huge. "
Congratulations to veteran teachers
Do not forget about those who earned theirThe title is not only due to courage in war, but also wisdom in peacetime. And to be more precise, it's about veteran teachers. It should be understood that the fighting brought destruction not only to cities and towns, but also to people's minds.
At the end of the war, most children did not know how toeven count, not to mention written skills. But the blessing appeared those who wanted to fix it. The teachers of that time had a very hard time, and yet they overcame all hardships. It was thanks to their efforts that Soviet children became the standards of intellectual thought among many countries of that time. And this should always be remembered
So, what can be the congratulation of teachers-veterans?
- "A teacher is the greatest profession. After all, they help our children to gain the experience and knowledge that are so necessary for life. Therefore, on this significant day, we whole-heartedly wish you happiness, joy and health. Know, we have not forgotten about the great contribution that you made to the development of the country's intellectual heritage. And therefore once again with the holiday of you and your loved ones. "
A country erected by the hands of ordinary workers
As stated earlier, the war brought manydestruction. Therefore, you can only sympathize with those people who rebuilt our country from the ruins. Just imagine how much effort was spent on this, how many sleepless nights were spent in hard work.
But these people did not lose heart, because they made a good business with their own hands. And this has borne fruit, because on the remnants of the past was built a new, great country.
And therefore congratulations to veterans of labor should be just as big and significant. It's the only way to thank them for their work.
- "On this beautiful day, I would like to congratulate allthose who served our people honorably and truthfully. Those who were not afraid of hard work and, overcoming fatigue, day after day, built the welfare of our country. Great glory and honor to you. Know, your work is not forgotten, and those achievements that you left after yourself, will long remind your descendants of what fearless people their ancestors were. And inspired by your victories, they will build an even better country. After all, it was you who showed them this holy way.