Sorrel soup - 7 classic egg soup recipes
Greetings friends! I want to remind you of one important event: very soon, Denis Paugag should be published. It will be all set out in detail about how to create your blog, like me, and run your home business. If you are interested in this topic, then this book you can get for free. Just email me and wait. Estimated time to book 1 month.
Well, the main thing has reminded you, now you can go directly to the topic of today's post. And it will be about cooking a very healthy dish - sorrel soup.
Of course, I prefer to cook this stew from fresh herbs, although many cook from frozen or canned sour herbs.
But since we have summer season on my nose, I still recommend that you take food straight from the garden. And cooking such green soup is a pleasure. Recipes are all outrageously simple.
By the way, if you are often in the summer in the country, then this option for lunch is just right,or you can cook at least useful and cooling okroshka. And on the evening it is just right to marinate the meat and fry the kebab. Just now I found an excellent article on frying this dish. There are a lot of marinade recipes, I advise you to read. And you can see here https://maminakopilka.ru/shashlyk-iz-baraniny-samye-vkusnye-recepty-marinadov.html, I hope you will choose for yourself something new and tasty.
How to cook sorrel soup according to the classic recipe
We will begin, as always, with a method that has been tested for years and practice). The basis of the dish is meat broth and vegetables.
Eggs in this dish can be added in two variations: either raw or chopped boiled.
- Pork neck - 600 gr .;
- Potatoes - 500 gr .;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- Eggs - 3 pcs .;
- Parsley - 1 bunch;
- Dill - 1 bunch;
- Sorrel - 1 bunch;
- Salt, pepper - to taste;
- Water - 3 l;
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp. spoons.
1. Rinse the meat and cut into medium pieces. Put them in a saucepan and cover with water. Boil 30 minutes after boiling.
Foam during boiling needs to be cleaned.
3. Peel and wash the potatoes, then cut into cubes. Peel the onions and leave them whole.
4. Dill and parsley, too, wash and dry.Finely shred.
5. Wash sorrel, cut with a knife. Chop stalks too.
6. Boil eggs in advance, cool and peel. Then cut them into cubes.
7. Remove the meat from the broth. And in the liquid itself, put the potatoes and onions. Cook the mass on low heat until the potatoes are ready. As it will be soft, then pour all the prepared greens.
Optionally, you can add grated carrots, pre-fried in vegetable oil.
8. And in about three minutes, add the meat and chopped eggs. Extract the bulb. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Onions can be thrown out or finely chopped into cubes and put back into the soup. Turn off the fire. When serving, add sour cream.
Cooking with egg and stew
Now I want to introduce you to the recipe, which is no less useful than the previous one, but it prepares many times faster. So this is a great option for fast food and to satisfy hunger. And the thing is that the broth, we will not cook on meat, but on the stew.
Stew, choose a good quality, so as not to spoil the taste of the dish.
- Braised beef - 300 gr .;
- Chicken egg - 6 pcs .;
- Potatoes - 5 pcs .;
- Sorrel - 200 grams;
- Salt - to taste.
1. Open the stew and put it in the pan.
2. Fill the meat with water and set on medium heat.
3. While the water is boiling, clean the potatoes at this time and cut it into cubes or slices.
4. As soon as the broth boils, add potatoes.
5. Boil eggs in advance for 10 minutes, cool. Crush them into cubes.
6. When the potatoes are cooked, add the eggs and reduce the heat. Boil the contents for 5 minutes.
7. At this time, rinse the sorrel well and cut it into strips.
8. After 5 minutes, put the sorrel in the broth, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Let the green borscht boil and immediately turn off the fire. Close the contents of the lid and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
Step by step recipe without meat
To cook this stew not only healthy, but also dietary, you can completely remove the meat component. And instead of chicken eggs, add quail.
- Potatoes - 150 gr .;
- Carrots - 25 g;
- Green onions - 25 g;
- Onions - 50 g;
- Cilantro - 25 gr .;
- Vegetable oil - 20 gr .;
- Sorrel - 100 g .;
- Parsley - 20 grams;
- Dill - 20 grams;
- Quail eggs - 4 pcs .;
- Salt - 5 grams;
- Pepper - to taste;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- Sour cream (for serving) - to taste;
- Water - 600 ml.
1. Prepare the products: wash the potatoes and peel, cut into cubes. Onions, carrots and herbs, too wash, peel and cut into small pieces. Chop garlic. And boiled eggs boiled.
2. Pour oil into the pan, turn on the heat. Put onions and carrots.
3. Fry the vegetables until golden brown on low heat.
4. Pour water into a saucepan and add potatoes, bay leaf. Put on the fire and boil until potatoes are ready.
5. Then add to the water with a potato zazharku. Remove bay leaf from the liquid, it is no longer needed.
6. In the broth pour all the chopped herbs except sorrel. Boil for 5 minutes.
7. Then add sorrel and boil for 2 minutes.
8. At this time, salt and pepper the dish, add garlic.
9. Turn off the fire. Pour the stew into plates and season with sour cream.
10. Put portions of boiled eggs.
Sorrel soup with chicken
But my favorite option is chicken broth base. Moreover, the chicken parts can take any, and hips, and wings, and legs.
- Chicken wings - 5 pcs .;
- Sorrel - 1 bunch;
- Potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- Salt - to taste;
- Eggs - 2 pcs .;
- Onions - 1 pc .;
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- Pepper - 4 pcs .;
- Seasoning for soups - optional (1 tbsp. Spoon)
- Ground black pepper - pinch.
1. Wash chicken wings well and place in a saucepan.
2. Take the onion, peel it and place it against the meat.
3. Pour water. Put the workpiece on a moderate fire and cook for 45 minutes, while removing the foam.
4. Then remove the bow, it is no longer needed. Wash the potatoes and peel, cut into cubes and add to the boiling broth.
5. Pour the soup seasoning, or grate the carrot and fry it in a pan in vegetable oil. And add it to the liquid, instead of seasoning.
6. Salt and pepper a dish, add pepper by peas. Cook for another 15 minutes.
7. At the very last moment, add sorrel. But pre-rinse it well and cut it into strips. He should cook for long, 30 seconds.
8. Boil eggs into cubes in advance. Add them to the pot and boil the pot for another 30 seconds.
9. Remove from heat and let stand.
10. Pour in portions and serve with sour cream.
The classic version of beef
Do not forget about beef.The main thing is to use meat on the bone to make the broth rich. And in this recipe I will tell you how to use raw, not boiled, eggs.
- Beef broth - 2000 ml (or beef on the bone);
- Potatoes - 200 gr .;
- Sorrel - 600 gr .;
- Carrots - 150 gr .;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- Chicken Egg - 2 pcs .;
- Cream 20-22% - 80 ml;
- Vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- Salt - ¼ h. Spoons;
- Ground black pepper - to taste.
1. If you have ready broth, then proceed to the next step. If you have meat on the bone, then boil it in slightly salted water until cooked. Remove the meat and cool it, separate it from the bones and cut it into pieces.
Boil the broth can be with the addition of carrots sticks. She will give a beautiful color. Then just take it and eat it, or throw it away.
2. Prepare other foods: wash and peel the vegetables. Cut the potatoes into medium slices, grate the carrots and chop the onions into cubes. Sorrel cut into strips.
3. Put the potatoes in the ready broth and bring to the boil. At this time, onions and carrots in a frying pan, make a roast, adding vegetable oil.
4. Then break the eggs in a deep bowl and shake them a little.Add cream, salt and pepper. Mix everything.
You can also pour a little cold broth. But then it needs to be cooled in advance.
5. As the potatoes are ready, toss the roast, minced meat and sorrel. And then gently, in a thin stream and constantly stirring the texture, enter the egg mixture. Taste, if necessary, then salt it.
6. Turn off the heat and allow a little time for the food to cool and infuse.
Video on how to cook green soup in chicken broth
Well, since I love the chicken broth option, I picked up a video for our dish for your viewing and clarification of all the questions that have arisen. Everything is prepared in principle as well as I described above, it’s just that everything is pronounced and clarified.
Cooking sorrel soup with egg and shin
And another recipe with the addition of green beans. This will give an additional taste, diversify the dish and complement the vitamin composition of green sour grass. If you are not a fan of legumes, then exclude the beans.
- Chicken legs - 5-6 pcs .;
- Carrots - 1 pc .;
- Bay leaves - 2 leaves;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- Green beans - a handful;
- Eggs - 4 pcs .;
- Sorrel - 1 bunch;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- Any greens - to taste.
1. First boil the broth. To do this, cover the legs with water and add bay leaves, whole peeled onions and whole peeled carrots.
2. Potatoes need to be peeled, and then cut it into cubes.
3. When the chicken drumsticks are cooked, they need to be pulled out and the potatoes added.
4. Also remove the carrot, cool it a little and knead with a fork.
5. Boil the eggs hard and cool. Peel and cut into cubes.
6. Rinse the string beans and add to the broth to the ready, soft potatoes.
7. Then add sorrel, rinse well and cut first. You can also use frozen or canned. At the end, add the eggs.
8. Next, carrot puree.
9. Salt and pepper, mix. Let simmer for about 10 minutes and put your shins back.
If desired, you can add any chopped greens.
10. The finished dish should be infused for 30 minutes.
Admit it honestly, do you like such sorrel soup? Or maybe you use sorrel more often for baking sweet pies? I love both. After all, everything is so tasty and healthy. By the way, the season of vegetables and fruits is starting now, so I will share with you recipes for cooking dishes with these ingredients. So do not get lost and go to visit more often! Well, that's it for today! See you!