- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
Relationship Rift — Rule 10 Terracotta Pots
When relationships (love, friendship ...) get cracked, we ask ourselves: will it never be like before? Take a sheet of paper, fold it in half and open it again — just as you do not try, the sheet will never become even as before, the folds will remain, it is not the same. How many times have we heard a story about treason and betrayal? And if the folds of the paper never disappear, why not try ... enlarge them?
Relationships are a developing organism. No organ remains alive if it stops. Any relationship is a developing organism, and any change, for better or worse, keeps them alive. Obviously, everyone wants only positive sides to their relationships, but, unfortunately, we all know - life has painful episodes for us. After the incidents, we are convinced that our history will never become the same as before, that perfection has been achieved and can never be repeated, and now it is tainted.If the relationship survives the blow, efforts are needed from both sides.
Ten terracotta pots. Take ten tiny pots of clay, very beautiful and the same. Take one and throw it on the ground. You now have not ten beautiful pots, but nine, and the tenth only a bunch of fragments of terracotta. You now have four options:
1) immediately throw away the rubble.
2) try to glue the pieces together, but the impact was so dramatic that it was really impossible to put everything back together in a pot.
3) the effect of falling was insignificant, glue your pot. He will return to the rest, but it will be forever the ugliest of ten.
4) the impact was rather mild; repair the cracks in gold. Do not try to hide the signs in with the help of gilding (this is impossible!), Instead, make an extra effort. If your restoration is done with love, you can be sure that among the ten you will be the most beautiful.