Quick recipe for salted tomato and Cherry tomatoes
In the summer, you can eat freshlyvegetables and fruits. But sometimes you want something unusual to taste for this time of year, for example, salty and sharp. But it seems like to open winter home preparations still "out of season." How to proceed? Prepare "quick" pickles. The most popular of this category are crispy semi-fried cucumbers and lightly salted tomatoes. The recipe for these hot snacks provides for quick cooking - from a few hours to two or three days. Dishes are unsuitable for long-term storage. Although this usually does not happen, as everything is eaten literally "in front of". In this article we offer a recipe for salted tomatoes in several variations. For savory snacks, fruits of any maturity (from green to fully ripe) and size (the large ones are usually cut by lobules or plates) will fit.
An ordinary recipe for a salted tomato
You will need:
- mature tomatoes of small or medium size;
- onion fresh onions;
- several Bulgarian sweet peppers;
- greens (parsley, dill);
- Bay leaf.
- three tablespoons of salt;
- one teaspoon of sugar;
- three liters of cold water.
- Use tomatoes rather dense, withoutdamage. The size of the fruit should be approximately the same. With the success of salting you can also brown tomatoes in color, that is, unripe. In the process of pickling, they will be a little bit drowsy. Make the cuts criss-cross each tomato, so they quickly "reach" to readiness.
- Onion, pepper and garlic, peel and cut into large pieces.
- Lay the prepared tomatoes, greens, bay leaves and chopped vegetables in a jar with layers, filling the free space in the tank with a filling mass.
- This recipe for salted tomato providespouring cold brine, because under the influence of hot peel on the fruit rummages. Soak the workpiece at room temperature for one to two days, and then store in a refrigerator.
Lightly salted cherry tomatoes: recipefast and original snacks
Small fruits are especially attractive whenserve on the table, and prepare faster. Puncture them in several places with a thin knitting needle and lay them in a glass jar. Then pour tomatoes with a hot brine consisting of one liter of water, one and a half tablespoons of salt, one tablespoon of sugar, several nails, five or six peas of black pepper, a cut garlic clove and two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice. For a day, leave the jar at room temperature, and then put in the refrigerator. After another day, the snack is ready.
"Dry" recipe for salted tomatoes with greens
A very original way is tocooking fruit without using water. Take as a container for pickling an enamel pot or plastic bucket. Tomatoes can be taken as fully ripe, and quite green. The latter is best pre-cut into plates. Put fruit in the container, sprinkle with salt and a mixture of chopped fresh dill (along with inflorescences), horseradish leaves, chopped hot pepper and garlic. The last layer should be salt, not less than two or three centimeters thick. Cover the container with a lid and put it in a cool place. After two or three days you can take a sample.