My stomach blew: what should I do?
Often during the New Year holidays peopleface a lot of problems associated with the gastrointestinal tract. This is a consequence of overeating, the use of unhealthy foods in large quantities, etc. In addition, some suffer from poisoning with stale or poor-quality products.
Among all the problems with the gastrointestinal tract, one of the main placestakes a bloating. It appears because of the excess of gases formed inside the body. This disease manifests itself in cases when the equilibrium between bacteria aerobes (absorbing gases) and bacteria producing gas is disturbed.
Why was the stomach swollen, what should I do in this case?
There are many reasons whybloat (flatulence). Among them we can distinguish the defeat of the flora of the colon, the disease of the digestive system and the violation of digestive processes due to overeating. As a consequence, undigested products enter the large intestine and activate the putrefaction / fermentation process. As a result, a large amount of gas filling the gastrointestinal tract is released.
In addition, with the use of legumes,walnut, honey, oats and other hard-to-digest products can also cause bloating. Proteins and carbohydrates from these products do not have time to digest to the full, which entails increased gas formation in the intestine. Also, swelling may occur as a result of allergic reactions to certain substances.
What to do with bloating, you will be able to advise only a professional doctor who will accurately diagnose and find out the cause of this illness.
Symptoms that appear with bloating:
- An eructation with an unpleasant odor, lack of appetite, nausea and diarrhea;
- Pain sensations in the abdominal region, similar to intestinal colic;
- Strong "bubbling" in the abdomen, a feeling of discomfort;
- Active separation of gas formations;
- The feeling of "bloating" because of spasms in the intestines.
What should I do to prevent bloating?
If you do not want to bring problems with your stomach before the aggravation, then it will be useful to follow a few of the recommendations below:
- After the end of the meal, you should stroll at least a leisurely pace for at least 30 minutes;
- Regularly perform morning exercises, as any physical activity activates the work of the digestive tract;
- Use drugs that reduce gas formation (only after consulting a doctor!);
- Reduce the consumption of foods that cause excitation of the digestive system, such as coffee, chocolate, strong tea, etc .;
- To drink more teas from herbal dues: chamomile, mint, thyme, etc., they minimize the likelihood of accumulation and the formation of excessive amounts of gases;
- Eat less fatty, hot or too cold food, as well as drinks containing gas;
- Slowly and thoroughly chew food while eating to get more saliva.
How to get rid of bloating?
This ailment is only a consequence of violationsin the work of the digestive tract. To understand the causes of its occurrence, you should consult your doctor for the necessary tests and diagnosis. After that, he will be able to prescribe the correct treatment.
To overcome bloating, most often such folk methods are used:
- Receiving crushed carrot seeds 1 gram 3 times a day;
- The use of tincture of chamomile (three tablespoons of chamomile flowers per 500 ml of water) to 200 ml 2 times a day;
- Drink tincture of tansy flowers (5 grams of flowers per 300 ml of water) 2 tablespoons 3 times a day.