Marinade for delicious kebabs
Top 5 best marinade recipes
Good afternoon, my favorite subscribers and visitors of my blog. Finally, spring gained momentum, the weather makes us happy with the warmth of the sun and the holiday weekend is just around the corner. And that means it's time for a friendly company to get together for a picnic. Well, I think you will agree with me that not a single hike in nature can do without a tasty, fragrant kebab. 😀
After all, grilled meat on the fire is something special. At home, in the oven and even on aerogrill, never cook such a fragrant, roasted kebab, as on a fire, diluted on the bank of a river in the nearby forest. And in order to make the meat soft and tender, marinades are invented in the world. It is about them today that I want to talk, and share with you super recipes for kebab of pork, chicken, lamb.
What is marinade? Tips for making marinade
Marinade is a mixture of seasonings, vegetable oils and natural products containing acids. The marinated meat becomes softer and more aromatic, thanks to the marinade ingredients.For pork, beef and lamb marinades make saturated, while marinades for poultry and fish should be more delicate and tender. And the harder the meat, the longer you need to keep it in the marinade.
Remember !! It is not recommended to put salt in marinades, since the hypertonic solution will simply “suck out” all the juice from the meat, and the kebab will turn out to be dry. For the same reason, do not make the marinade too "sour."
- Marinades are made from the most unexpected and even exotic ingredients in order to give the marinade a sweet, spicy, sour or spicy taste. Ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, kiwi, mayonnaise, brandy, coffee, mustard, mineral water with gas, yogurt, various spices, pomegranate juice, onion, garlic - all this can become ingredients of your marinade. But note that the marinade should not be too much. Since in the process of marinating the meat will give its juice, the amount of liquid will increase even more.
- Do not use aluminum dishes for marinating meat. Usually, the meat is marinated in a large enamel saucepan and even in a bucket, if a large company is going to the kebabs. But if such dishes are not at hand, it is quite possible to get along with the usual plastic bag, only the whole.
- The duration of marinating depends on several factors: the stiffness of the meat, the time you have, and the availability of the right products in the refrigerator. If time is tight, choose a recipe for a more “vigorous” marinade, and if you add onions to it, do not cut it into rings, as usual, but rub it on a grater. In such a marinade, the meat should be kept literally for 2-3 hours, otherwise it will be bitter.
- Fish should not be kept in the marinade for a long time - 45 minutes is enough. Does not require long preparation and poultry meat. Chicken skewers can begin to fry within half an hour after laying the meat in the marinade.
- If you cut the meat into large chunks, it will take longer to marinate. Cutting meat is necessary across the fibers so that the pieces do not “shrink” during cooking.
- Dishes with meat should be placed in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator.
Traditional marinade with vinegar for pork
To marinade for pork kebab with vinegar turned out delicious, you need to know the exact proportions. If you cook shish kebab under this marinade "by eye", then the probability of spoiling the meat is great. To prevent this from happening,better pre-examine the already proven recipes and observe all the proportions of the ingredients.
We will need:
Onions - 4 pcs.
Vinegar 9% - 100 ml
Clean drinking water - 200 ml
Salt and spices - to taste
Pork should be cut into such slices, in the form of which it will be prepared already on the grill. Peel the onions and cut into large rings. Mix meat with onions, adding salt and other spices.
Vinegar must first be diluted in water and then poured into the meat. Each piece of pork should be buried in the marinade. It is enough to marinate for three hours, but it is ideal if you can leave the pork all night.
Marinade for lemon kebab
Skewers made from lemon marinade are very fragrant and have a delicate golden crust. Believe me, all men will appreciate. 😉
We will need:
meat - 1 kg (any)
lemon - 1 pc.
onion - 2 pcs.
salt, pepper - to taste
Peas - 5 pcs.
bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Meat is cut into small portions and laid in an enamel pan.
- Onion cut into half rings and place on top of the meat, everything is well salted and ground pepper and pepper are added.
- Cut the lemon into 4 pieces and squeeze the juice of the lemon into the meat, also put the peel. Mix everything thoroughly. Let stand under the yoke for 4 hours.
- Everything is ready, you will not find more fragrant and juicy meat.
Marinade for beer kebab
To ensure that your kebab has a delicious bread aroma and is very juicy, cook it on a beer marinade.
We will need:
Meat - 1.5 kg (any)
Beer - 0.5 L
Salt, pepper - to taste
Onion - 4 pcs.
Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Wash and cut the meat into portions, put it in a saucepan.
- Onion cut into half rings and lay on the meat, salt, add the pepper and bay leaf.
- Next, pour beer so that all the meat is covered, put under pressure for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix well before frying.
Kefir marinade for kebabs. Video recipe
Kefir marinade has recently become very popular. For its preparation of two kg of meat is usually taken a liter of low-fat kefir, spices and seasonings to taste, and four not too small onions. Onions cut into rings, and you can on the cubes, then mix with meat and seasonings, and pour the resulting mixture with kefir.The dishes with meat should be thoroughly shaken and put in an hour for 4 hours. The kefir marinade is not bad for chicken skewers and for beef, just not too hard. The yogurt-based marinade is prepared in the same way, but not sweet with fruit additives, but ordinary fermented milk. Well, the video recipe, look, learn, cook. 😎
Marinade for kebab with kiwi. Step by step photo recipe
And finally, she prepared for you a kebab recipe with kiwi - with a marinade of this exotic fruit. You will get a very unusual and tasty result.
We will need:
meat tenderloin - 1 kg
mineral water - 1 tbsp.
onions - 3-4 pcs.
Kiwi - 1 pc.
spices - to taste
salt - to taste
1. Cut the meat into pieces for kebab, add onion rings, spices to taste, salt and mix everything with your hands.
2. Fill the meat with onions and spices with mineral water and mix.
3. Peel the kiwi and blender into the gruel (can be finely chopped with a knife), add the kiwi gruel to the meat: if beef is used, 1.5 h before frying the skewers, if lamb is 40 minutes, if pork is 20 minutes , for chicken enough and 10 minutes of extract in a marinade of kiwi.
4.Soaked with kiwi meat strung on skewers.
5. Fry kebabs in the usual way over hot coals on the grill, periodically turning the skewers.
Advice: when using kiwi for a shashlik, do not forget: in such a marinade, the meat cannot be overexposed, because the special protein enzyme contained in the fruit very quickly cleaves animal protein and the shish kebab overexposed to kiwi turns into a paste, therefore it is important to follow the recipe exactly. You can marinate with kiwi any meat - poultry, pork, beef, etc.
There is still a lot of delicious marinades, read about it soon other articles.
Have you tried the cooked kebab with kiwi? Did he like you, if you tried - tell us about your impressions in the comments to this recipe.
And if you can not go to nature, then cook no less delicious kebabs at home.