Lush omelet in the oven - 7 recipes, as in kindergarten
Recently, I gave you recipes on how you can quickly and tasty feed your family, and now I am sharing one of the options for breakfast. Today we will learn to make an omelet, but not the usual not in a pan, but in the oven.
Do you like this delicacy? Write and share your opinion at the bottom of this note, I’ll be happy to read. This dish is probably known to everyone, because it belongs to the most simple culinary inventions, it is another option in haste.
To make the most lush and at the same time airy and tasty omelet you need to know some tricks and nuances. The most important condition is the correct and necessary proportions of milk and eggs. It is from this and depends on the direct taste. So, catch a selection and treat your household with pleasure.
Cooking an omelet in the oven
I will begin with the most elementary and unpretentious recipe, which in my opinion everyone can make.And most importantly, what is needed is just a couple of ingredients, you probably guessed what?
The first secret of this milk-egg dish is still in the necessary and convenient ware, one can say shape, it must be glass so that this breakfast will work out well and well oiled. It turns out very magnificent and beautiful.
We will need:
- eggs - 6 pcs.
- milk - 300 ml
- salt - pinch
1. Take a well-washed and wiped dry bowl, break the chicken eggs into it. Behind them send cow's milk and salt.
2. Mix very thoroughly with a fork, whipping is not necessary, the main thing is to mix, so that a uniform yellowish mass is obtained.
3. Now smear the glass baking dish with butter, and then pour the egg mass. Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Eat your health even in the warm, even in the cold. Bon Appetit!
Omelet recipe, as in kindergarten
The second option will be kindergarten, it is there that they still make the most charmingly cool and tasty omelet. Never in the garden do they cook it in a frying pan, in the oven it is much more useful and more airy.Read on and learn the secret number two.
Take the ingredients in a small portion, and then you can make a whole bunch if you like it. This option differs from the previous one in its cooking technology; it will turn out very tender and juicy.
We will need:
- egg - 3 pcs.
- milk - 150 ml
- butter - 15 g
- salt to taste
1. The first step is to do the following, turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees. In the meantime, break the eggs into a cup, salt and pour in a little warm milk, or you can take it straight from the fridge, it will not affect the taste.
Take a hand whisk and whisk thoroughly.
And as I promised secret number two, this is the correct ratio of eggs, it should be almost one to one.
Here is a math. 50-55 ml of cow's milk is taken per 1 egg.
2. The third secret, you do not need to use a mixer or blender and bring to foam, just whisk with a whisk. After all this, grease a special mold with butter.
The secret number four is your favorite mold, it should be, or rather its edges should be high, and the mixture should fill no less than two thirds of the dishes.It is then that the omelet will rise and be high.
3. Pour the homogeneous consistency into a well-oiled shape.
4. Bake in preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes. Cut into pieces, pour with melted butter, or you can not water it, but for example, sprinkle with grated cheese so that it melts while the dish is hot.
5. Tasty discoveries and a good appetite!
Simple recipe with cheese and sausage
But to diversify your diet, you can make your own adjustments in even the most primitive omelet. For this you can take your favorite foods that you usually use for breakfast?
For many, this is of course sandwiches. So, why not use something here?
We will need:
1. To begin with, cut onions with large half-rye lobsters.
2. But with the Bulgarian pepper, boiled potatoes and ham do differently. They need to chop into small cubes.
3. Using a fine grater, rub hard cheese.
4. After that, heat the pan and pour in the vegetable oil, fry the onions until soft and golden, then add the pepper and fry for about five minutes.And then add the potatoes and fry until a little golden, although you can quite a bit, as you like.
5. Break eggs into a container, salt and pepper to your taste. Stir with a whisk and immediately toss in the ham.
6. Smear the mold with vegetable oil and now put all the roasted vegetables and pour the egg mixture plus sprinkle with grated cheese and send to the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. What is the beauty turned out, and most importantly, notice without milk. Try to make this simple option, and let your family receive delight and surprise from the result))).
How to cook an omelet with milk and egg
Well, what a delicious breakfast, and without milk omelet. I do not know about you, but I personally did not try to cook this dish without eggs, although I have met such options, it seems to me that this is not what else it turns out. Therefore, all the same, let's not depart from the classics and make this creation together with this video blogger.
Delicious Air Omelet Recipe
We move on and bake one more recipe that is time-tested and works great even for inexperienced housewives and beginners.And most importantly, I got this option from a kindergarten chef, so you will definitely like it. Remember the very porous, soft and tender omelet, which in school canteens often served for breakfast.
It would seem that the ingredients are still the same, but slightly different proportions and the frying temperature will do its job. It may seem to many that at home it is impossible to repeat the skill of chefs, but in fact this is not so.
We will need:
- Chicken eggs - 7 pcs.
- Milk - 350 ml
- Salt - Pinch
1. Take a fireproof dish for the oven and brush it with butter, its surface and walls.
2. Break eggs in a bowl, add cold milk and whisk well with a fork or with a regular whisk until a homogeneous consistency, salt to your taste, you can pepper.
3. Bake only in a preheated oven to 200 degrees for half an hour. In the oven, he lifts up.
4. Here's a photo for you in the context of such a terrific omelet, which I hope you have already succeeded. Have a nice
Lush omelet in the oven - a recipe for 4 servings without semolina
If you have a large family, then you can quickly bungle and divide this dish at home immediately into portions.To, as my son says no one was hurt. And then suddenly someone extra piece will eat this delicacy, but still not his own.
How to do it? Of course you need to take a lot of small containers or pots for baking, ceramic bowls.
We will need:
- egg - 6 pcs.
- cherry tomatoes - 6 pcs.
- Sausage - 1 pc.
- milk - 100 ml
- salt and pepper
- garlic - a pair of cloves
1. Take a glass or ceramic mold, brush them with butter.
2. Next, beat an egg with a usual fork and pour in milk, stir it. Salt and pepper to taste. Also chop the garlic and add it here. Cut sausages into slices. Grate cheese.
3. Fill bowls with this liquid. Cherry cut in half and put in bowls, add sausages and grated cheese on top. Plus crumble dill, use it for decoration.
While you are doing all this, preheat the oven 180 degrees, this is a must.
4. Bake 30 minutes until tender, and then call the family to the table.
Tip! You can instead take these forms for cupcakes.
5. See how beautiful and tempting it happened. Bon Appetit!
6. Inside, it looks great too, and notice that it’s pretty magnificent.
Video on how to make breakfast in the oven, as in a garden with vegetables
To make it even more useful, you can also add interesting ingredients to this dish. It all depends on what season it is, because in summer, for example, you can add a lot more vegetables than in winter.
I suggest that you watch this video here, you will definitely like this delight, bake and eat for health. Your kids will love it too:
On this, as always, everything. Write comments and feedback.