If the child is one year old. Note to parents expert adviceDecember 19, 2017
A child a year feels curious about everything around him. At this age, you can already notice the first features of the character. Parents can face problems, because in one year the child passes the transitional age. Parents may be frightened by the child’s disobedience or capriciousness. Most often this is quite normal. To fully ensure the healthy development of the child, it should be noted that he is able and how it does. If parents can not pay due attention to the child due to workload, it is very desirable for the child to find a babysitter in Kiev so that the process of raising and developing the child is not interrupted for a minute. At this age, begins the full formation of the child's personality.
The development of the psyche is an essential tool for raising a child.
• The child understands basic instructions and requests.For example: give, it is impossible, go, look. A child’s refusal is simply a manifestation of character. But, parents need to pay attention, namely, to understanding, and not to fulfill.
• At this age, children begin, for example, to understand the meaning of music. They can sing along, dance or just move in rhythm.
• Also in the year, children will already recognize the levers of manipulation. Trying to achieve the desired through shouts or tears. They can also imitate a fall to be pityed. They understand who is tougher in the family and who is soft.
• The child will seek communication with other children. But because of his small age, he still does not understand how to contact and play with them.
• By the year the child must say at least five words (give, go, mom, nanny, dad). And know the name of at least 30 items.
• In a year, a child can already consciously hold several objects at once with his hands. Put them carefully or give them in order. A child at this age may collect smaller toys or objects.
• Also, a child in a year should be able to independently overcome short distances, crawling or holding hands with adults.
• To sit, he no longer needs support.Sit from a prone position without assistance.
• A child by this age understands some gestures and reproduces them (blow a kiss, clap your hands).
• Also in one year, the first signs of independence appear. The child is willing: to eat, walk, play. Parents should not be allowed to do this, but support it.
Do not forget that every child is unique and individual. Do not drive it into the framework of the permissible. If the child doesn’t do something else from the above list, perhaps he is not interested. But for complete confidence, parents still need to contact the experts and get rid of the experiences.