How to take Regidron?
Food poisoning is not uncommon in modernworld, because the products sold in the store are often not fresh. Frequent symptoms of poisoning can be called vomiting and diarrhea. However, you need to try to stop them, otherwise you are dehydrated. To cope with the symptoms of poisoning will help the powder "Regidron": it will hold water in the body due to the content of its sodium salts. Below you will find out how to take this drug.
How correctly to take "Regidron"
Powder "Regidron" has its own algorithm of application, which must be observed. So, you can avoid overdose and side effects.
- Before ingestion, dissolve a bag of Regidron in 1 liter of warm boiled water.
- Cool the resulting solution to room temperature and shake before use.
- Drink the drink in small sips. The first 4 - 10 hours: at the rate of 50 - 100 ml per 1 kg of weight. Subsequently, drink 10 ml per 1 kg of weight after each liquid defecation or vomiting.
- After vomiting, regidron drink in a cooled form after 10 minutes. It is important to start using the drug as early as possible.
- The duration of treatment depends on your condition. Regiodron is recommended to drink until the disappearance of vomiting and diarrhea. As a rule, the course of treatment does not exceed 3-4 days.
Contraindications and side effects of the rehydrone
Like any drug, regidron hascontraindications. It should not be used in diabetes mellitus, hypertension 2 - 3 stage, renal failure and elevated levels of potassium in the blood. Regiodron will not cause side effects if consumed in therapeutic doses. This drug can be used for pregnant and lactating women.
More instructions on the use of drugs can be found in our section - Preparations.