How to take Aflubin?
Aflubin is designed to treat various acuteRespiratory diseases, including influenza. Depending on who is prescribed this drug (adult or child) and for what (treatment or prevention), this or that dosage of Aflubin and the scheme of its administration may be prescribed.
Aflubin for children
Children under the age of 5 te are recommended to take Aflubin drops. Also, this form of release will be well received by children under 12 years, as well as adolescents and adults.
In the treatment of inflammatory, viral diseases, the following dosage of the drug in the form of drops should be used in the 1 st and 2 nd days of the disease:
- Children aged 5-12 years - a single dose of 5-12 drops.
- Children aged 1-4 years - a single dose of 2-4 drops.
- Children from birth to 1 year - a single dose of 1 drop.
On the 3rd-7th day of the disease (or until recovery):
- Children aged 5-12 years - 5-9 drops 3 times a day.
- Children aged 1-4 years - 2-4 drops 3 times a day.
- Children from birth to 1 year - 1 drop 3 times a day.
Also, children aged 5-12 years can take pills:
- on a tablet up to 4 times a day (in the 1 st and 2 nd days of the disease).
- on a tablet 2 times a day.
As a child protection during the season of increased morbidity, it is recommended to carry out prevention 1 month before this period.
- Children aged 1-12 years - 2 9 drops 2 times a day. Duration of admission - 3 weeks.
- Children from birth to 1 year - 1 drop 2 times a day. Duration of admission - 3 weeks.
Also, possible emergency prophylaxis in case of contact with a person who has an acute respiratory viral infection or influenza. The dosage will be the same as described above, but the duration of the intake will be 2 days.
Adults and teenagers
This category of patients can take Aflubin both in the form of drops, and in the form of tablets.
In the 1 st and 2 nd days of the disease it is shown:
- 10 drops 3-8 times a day. That is, every 30 minutes, an hour, but not more than 8 times a day. Or 1 tablet up to 4 times a day.
On the 3rd and subsequent days of the disease, it is shown:
- 10 drops, 2-3 times a day. Or 1 tablet up to 4 times a day.
- With routine prophylaxis - 1 tablet or 10 drops, 2 times a day. Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
- In case of emergency prophylaxis, 1 tablet or 10 drops, 2 times a day. Duration of reception 2 days.
Rules of admission
Aflubin and children, adolescents, and adults shouldtake either 30 minutes before meals, or an hour after. Drops of small children should be diluted in 1 tablespoon of water (children under 1 year in 1 teaspoon of milk mother). Adults and adolescents can either dilute the drops, or take the drug in its pure form. Before swallowing the drop is recommended to hold for a few seconds in the mouth. The tablet is kept in the mouth until it is completely resorbed.
The exact dosage and duration of Aflubin intake in each case should be determined by the attending physician! Other useful articles on this topic can be found in the Drugs section.