How to stop falling in love?
How can we describe love? Mad, bright, changeable ... About love we say: eternal, all-consuming, pure ... So, love and love are different concepts. Love is fine, but not when it happens all too often. How to stop falling in love, if it interferes with living? To correct the situation, you need to work on yourself.
Work on yourself
First, you need to take a piece of paper and writein the column of the names of all, in whom, you were in love. Then, opposite each name, fill the cells of the two bars. In one - positive, in another - negative qualities of the "former".
Now we will describe the characteristic features of your "ideal partner". Write in order all the positive features that he must have.
Now put the bright red pluses oppositequalities of your "former", which coincide with the characteristics of the "ideal". You will be surprised how few coincidences are revealed! This proves once again that you did not need these relations at all. It will also be a good idea to analyze how many positive and negative emotions you have received from the relationship with these people.
Now, having already conducted some kind of statisticalresearch, and understanding for themselves what the relationship is "not with those" partners, you can start to build relationships thoughtfully, and consciously. Try to communicate with the person as long as possible before falling head over heels. It is necessary to take a closer look and choose from the crowd of fans exactly who is most like a portrait of your "ideal partner".
It is important to realize that if you understand how to stop falling in love with those who are not worthy of it, you can find true love that will keep you warm all your life.
How to stop falling in love: tips
What if you have decided for yourself for a long time: "I do not want to fall in love with men / women with such a character!", But feel that this is happening, contrary to the dictates of reason? If you know for sure that this relationship will end badly for you? How not to fall in love, if you are like a moth, can not resist the call of nature?
- Write down which negative aspects are in theYour current choice? What are the negative consequences in the potential relationship they can bring? Will it be endless tantrums and clarifying the relationship? Or the rage of a jealous man will find an outlet in assault?
- Repeat, like mantras, again and again all the worst scenarios for you. All that you understand about him / her when you feel that you are about to be affected by her / his spell.
- Now that you are sure that with his / her help your life will turn into a complete nightmare, hint to her / him that this relationship is not for you.
- Find yourself an occupation that will be able to properly distract you from obsessive thoughts about this person.
- Do not neglect the help of friends, if you want to call the object of lust, call a friend. If this is a true friend, let him console, listen, distract.
You do not need to be the culprit of psychology to understand: if you decide to avoid meeting him / her, even in your thoughts, it will not just be done. Inside you will constantly struggle, while you are constrained by attraction. Again and again, say all the negative points that you noted for yourself and their possible consequences. Do not lower your hands, take your fate in them!