How to sleep in an hour?
All people on earth spend a third of their lives insleep. How much sleep to sleep? Everyone knows that a full sleep should last 7-8 hours. We must admit that our modern life rhythm, sometimes leaves to sleep, is only 4-5 hours. In this article, we'll figure out how to sleep in a short time and not damage your own body.
Let's try to answer this question,examining the processes occurring in the body during a night's sleep. A healthy dream is divided on average into 4 cycles, including two phases: fast sleep and slow. These phases change every half hour. During the fast phase, the sleeper weakens muscle tone, the body becomes completely immobile and the work of the internal organs is activated. It is at this time that we see most of the dreams.
The phase of slow sleep on the contrary relaxes the muscles,lowers the temperature in the human body, slows the heart rate and breathing. Eyeballs begin to move slowly, and metabolic processes slow down. This phase lasts about 15 minutes.
A good night's sleep is a must. But if there is not enough time to sleep, try the following methods of how to get enough sleep:
First of all, you need to relax. Before you go to bed, you need to turn off your mind from problems and try to tune in to rest. You can drink a glass of milk, listen to relaxing music and ventilate the room.
- Do not overeat at night - because the body spends onprocessing a lot of energy, instead of restoring the body. The same applies to alcohol, for the neutralization of which, the body spends even more energy.
- To adhere to the schedule of a dream - it is necessary to try to fall asleep at the same time chosen by you. When choosing a schedule it is important to remember that one hour of sleep to twelve is equal to two after.
How to sleep quickly
Consider how to sleep for an hour. As modern scientists say - a person can fully sleep in one hour and do not damage your body. Let's see: in modern history there are facts about great people who are constantly not getting enough sleep and at the same time doing their great deeds. For example: the great statesman Napoleon, who slept for a maximum of five hours a day.
At present, it is considered possible to reducesleep. For this, it is necessary during the rest to immerse in a deep phase, in which the body completely rest and recover. Let's look at these rules. They will help you learn how to sleep less and sleep.
- It is necessary to always ventilate the room before going to bed, since the presence of oxygen in the air disposes to a deeper sleep.
- To go to bed it is necessary in a relaxed and calm state, completely disconnected from day problems.
- Provide comfort during sleep, namely a comfortable and comfortable bed, pillow and blanket.
- At night, do not overeat and drink alcohol.
- Determine your most optimal beginning of the biological night.
How to sleep for three hours
Let's look at the most important aspects of how to sleep to sleep in three hours.
The most important thing is not to focus on the fact thatyou are going to sleep only three hours. Mentally say to yourself: that you will sleep soundly, calmly and will be able to fully recover after a dream. We must try not to think about tomorrow's affairs, and also stop worrying about the fact that you can not fully sleep.
You should also set a task for yourselfwake up at the right time. Every person has a biological clock that will always help you get up at the time you need. When you lie down on the bed, mentally say: I'll wake up at the right time (specify the exact time). You can also imagine the clock and the necessary time for them, as well as yourself in time waking up.
If you question these methods,try setting your alarm for 2-3 minutes later than usual. In most cases, people wake up at the time programmed by them and turn off the alarm clock, even before it rings.
Always remember that your brain is yourfriend, and the best, who will always fulfill the task assigned to him.