How to remove the wen on the face and body at home: the causes of the appearance of wen and how to remove them with pharmaceutical and folk remedies
The skin performs the function of protecting the body from the external environment. But there are situations when the skin itself needs protection. Today we will talk about the unpleasant, and sometimes the pain-bearing neoplasm -lipoma,or as it is called in the common people,wen.
The main thing in the article
Causes of fat on the skin
Wen (lipoma) is a neoplasm under the skin of a person, formed by adipose tissue.
With regards to the reasons for the appearance of lipomas, there is no single and unambiguous answer. There are only risk factors, falling into the category of which, you can get a similar problem.
- After 40 years, the likelihood of a wen increases.
- Harmful habits weaken the protective functions of the body, which contribute to the appearance of tumors.
- Low immunitydue to lack of beneficial vitamins or disease.
- Possible injuries due to compression of the soft tissue.
- Possible ionization of the body.
- Violations of the metabolic processes of the body.
- Increased blood sugar levels due to disease.
- Diseases or abnormalities in the adrenal glands, thyroid, pancreas or pituitary gland.
- Recklinghausen disease.
Where do wen most often appear?
Based on the terminology of the name itself, the answer comes by itself. Wen can be formed where there is adipose tissue. Because otherwise he will have nothing to form.
Places of occurrence of this tumor can be very diverse, from limbs to the abdominal cavity, facial skin and even the head.
Classification and types of Wen
Like many other diseases, lipoma has a number of varieties:
- perineural- located next to the nerves. It is rather difficult to remove and is always painful;
- lumbosacral- develops in the spinal canal, or near the spine.It is often combined into a group of vertebral underdevelopment;
- intermuscular- grows through the muscles, if the removal was incomplete, there is a probability of its occurrence again;
- myolipoma- rarely grows under the skin;
- angiolipoma- formed in the kidneys, and skin cases are most often found in mature men on the limbs;
- adenolipoma- this tumor carries glandular components.
Diagnosis of Wen: Which doctor to contact?
- In most cases, the lipoma, being a benign tumor, grows slowly and does not bring discomfort. If it touches nerve endings, then pain may occur. But, before you make a diagnosis for yourself, you need to consult a doctor.
- You can make an appointment with the therapist, and he, in turn, will give you directions for the necessary tests. This is necessary in order to confirm or refute your assumption. If the fears are confirmed, you will be directed to a specialist who decidesthis problem.
- Although the lipoma is called a benign tumor, but aesthetically, it does not look attractive, especially if it is in a prominent place.It can also rarely reach very large sizes, although it grows slowly. Large tumor sizes can lead to disorders such as poor circulation and pain.
In addition to the therapist, other doctors can consult you on this issue:
Wen has a round shape, soft texture to the touch. The shape is similar to the knob and has no conical formations in the center, like a pimple. If you take the lipoma with your fingers, you can move it a little.
Is it possible to remove the wen at home?
- Removal of education alone is fraught with consequences. You can get an infection or carry out the procedure incorrectly. Therefore, it is best to consult a specialist.
- But, if you are serious about removing the wen at home, you need the help of a second pair of hands. You will also need disinfected tools for removal, antibacterial agents.
- If the tumor is larger than 10 mm, it is better to use the help of a specialist doctor. Smaller lipomas can still be removed at home.
How to remove the wen on the face?
The face is your everything, so you need to act very carefully. It is possible to remove the wen on the face only if its size is up to 9 mm. You will need:
- Medical gloves;
- Thin needle from the spitz;
- Cotton pads;
- Disinfectant (such as alcohol);
- Antibacterial dressing (for example, adhesive tape).
The procedure must be performed in a well-lit place, clean and with the presence of a mirror. Your actions:
- Disinfect all tools.
- Lubricate with disinfectant the area of the skin where the tumor is located.
- Pierce the Wen.
- Remove the contents with a needle, gently pressing on the edges.
- Treat the wound and apply an anti-bacterial dressing.
Wen on the eyelid and under the eye: how to remove?
At home, removing wen in the area near the eye is not recommended, because your vision depends on it. In the case of suspicious formations on the eyelid or under the eye, consult a specialist. If the concerns are confirmed, leave the removal to the doctors.
Ways to remove body fat
- Removing the wen on the body itself, especially in hard to reach places, needs the help of a second pair of hands.This happens on the same principle as removal on the face, using a puncture.
- There is an option to remove the tumor by the laser method. In this case, you need to consult a doctor for a consultation, after passing all the necessary tests, you will be prescribed treatment.
- If the lipoma is large, the removal will be surgical. In some cases, put anesthesia, and may even be left in the hospital for several days.
How to withdraw the wen using pharmacy
There are ways to remove fat with creams and ointments. This option, albeit safe, but long. You can use such ointments as:
- Vishnevsky ointment;
- Vitaon Cream;
- Ointment Videstim;
- Ichthyol ointment;
- Stellanin ointment;
Also, when removing the wen used such drugs:
- tincture of calendula;
- boric acid;
- hydrogen peroxide
The use of these funds involves a long process of recovery. You need to be patient and apply one of the products to the affected skin every day.
- If it is peroxide, calendula tincture, then just wipe several times a day.
- If iodine, boric acid - cauterize, but not much, otherwise you can burn the skin. Use 5% iodine solution.
- If it is an ointment, apply them to the surface and seal with adhesive tape with a gauze lining.
- If the cream - just lubricate the area with a lipoma.
If the cause of a benign tumor is not a serious disease, then you can use the above remedies. Otherwise, it is better to consult a specialist.
Removal of Wen by folk methods: recipes of compresses and tinctures
Wen can be removed not only with the help of specialized tools and surgery, but also folk remedies. We offer you the recipes of effective tinctures and compresses.
- Plant leavesmother and stepmotherapply to the affected area for 10 days.
- Take within a month 10 gcinnamonin powder form, it will help dissolve the lipoma.
- Cut slicegarlicwill help to get out of the situation: attach it to the place of formation and attach the plaster. Do the procedures several hours a day during the week.
- Make a compress from the pulp of the leavesKalanchoein a week.
- Blendedgarlic and lardApply the Wen in place with a gauze bandage for 10 days.
- Plant pulp compressGolden mustacheapply within 14 days.
- Crushedwheat grainsmeltIn oiland treat the place with the tumor, making a compress.
- Raw Egg Filmapplied to the lipoma within a month.
- Apply to the affected area.celandine juicefor 30 minutes, then rinse. Repeat the procedure three times a day. When a hole is formed, apply Vishnevsky ointment, for stretching.
- Melt in a water bathmutton fatUsing 1 hl, rub it in for 10 min. Do this procedure until the lipoma disappears.
- Compress ofbaked onions and grated soap. Mix the baked onions with grated soap and apply to the wen. Repeat the procedure within 7 days.
- Compress ofnettle and vodkaapply at night. At 50 g of nettle you will need 0.5 liters of vodka, insist 3 weeks, occasionally shaking.
- Compress ofvegetable oil and vodkaApply for 12 hours in 2-3 weeks.
- Compress ofhoney, sour cream and saltdone in the same proportions.For 3 weeks, apply this mixture for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Mask of red clay, sour cream and salt. Apply it to extensively affected areas for 30 minutes.
- Ointmentfrom 5 crushedchestnuts,1 hour lhoney andaloe leafApply ointment with a compress twice a day.
- Warm upvegetable oiland dip the match head there. Then wrap a match with cotton wool and apply to the lipoma for 5 days once a day.
How to squeeze the wen: step by step instructions
In order to independently perform the operation to extract the wen, you need to find the best lit place, sanitize it and have the necessary tools at hand.
For the operation you will need:
- Thin medical gloves, preferably hermetically packed.
- Thin needle, can be used from a new syringe.
- Disinfectant, suitable alcohol or vodka.
- Cotton pads.
Stages of self-operation at home:
- Treat all instruments, hands, and affected skin with a disinfectant.
- Pierce the upper layer of the epidermis of the lipoma.
- Open carefully, but do not put the needle inside.
- Gently use a needle and a cotton disk to remove a lump of tumor.
- Be sure to burn the open wound with alcohol.
How can not remove Wen?
It so happened that the skin got the function to protect the body. But a person must in every way support the body and its skin in a healthy state and not start up to an irreversible state. But if you had such a situation that the wen still appeared, then you need to act for sure.But, you can not remove the wen:
- dirty hands;
- in a dirty place;
- without consulting a doctor;
- not having verified the correctness of the diagnosis;
- pick inside;
- dirty tools;
- if the size exceeds 5-9 mm.
How to withdraw a wen at home: video
It is not difficult to withdraw a wen; the main thing is to correctly diagnose this formation.