How to quickly wash Zelenka with improvised materials at home from the skin, from clothes, different types of fabrics, from furniture, from the floor and after a chickenpox in a child?
Brilliant Green Solution- in common Zelenka, used to heal wounds for many years. And over the years, that he, that his packaging has not changed a bit. This is what our article is connected with, since after opening the content often goes in the wrong place. How to wash brilliant green, how can it be removed and is it possible at all? Let's talk about the intricacies of removal and discuss which surface the greenfield is best removed from.
The main thing in the article
Is it possible to wash brilliant green quickly from the skin with available tools at home?
- Brilliant green was invented in 1853 in England, but in medicine it is used only in the post-Soviet space.English chemist William Perkin, looking for a cure for malaria, experimented with different substances.
- As a result of his research, a large amount of coloring matter was found, among which was also brilliant green, now known as brilliant green. The substance was named Movein, it was purple in color and was used as an aniline dye for fabrics.
- Over time, this drug came into the field of view of Soviet scientists, who used it as a dye for better visibility of microorganisms. As a result, it was concluded that this substance kills harmful bacteria, as a result of which the medicine has become widely used as an antiseptic for:
- different types of wounds;
- tool processing;
- in childbirth;
- barley treatment;
- with local staphylococcal infection;
This tool is very well absorbed, so to withdraw it, you must act promptly. Handy tools are suitable for laundering, for example, such as:
- alcohol-containing liquids;
- baking soda;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- nutritious cream;
- nail polish remover;
- ascorbic acid.
How to wash brilliant green with the skin?
Before you begin to uncork a bottle, it is important to know that if the contents fall on any surface, it will be harder to wash it off every second. Therefore, it is necessary to wash the dye without delay.
- Take advantage offat kids creamby brushing the spotted area. Hold for a few minutes and then wash off in large quantities.soap.
- Usemakeup remover. Apply to a cotton pad and wipe the green area.
- Help in the fight against the removal of greens can andmicellar water, which will easily absorb it and eliminate the substance.
- If the green substance stayed long enough on the dermis, it managed to be absorbed. In this case, it is better to usescrub. Apply it to the area and remove the paint with a massaging movement.
How to wash brilliant green hands?
Antiseptic hands are more likely to color than other parts of the body. Therefore, to clean them you can use:
- Hydrogen peroxidecopes, though weakly, but safely. Suitable for all types of dermis.You may need several procedures.
- Connectbaking sodawith water to a pasty state and wipe the stained area.
- Toothpasteno less effectively cope with the task of cleaning. It is enough to put on your hands and clean with an old brush.
How to wash brilliant green from the body and face after chickenpox?
After chickenpox, children are often smeared completely green. Although at a young age they do not pay attention to their appearance, in aesthetic terms it does not look very. Therefore, after the disease receded, you can remove the green specks.
- Medical alcoholeffectively copes with cleaning. But it is important to carry out the procedure carefully, so as not to overdry the children's tender dermis.
- Vegetable oilalso help in removing the remaining stains. It is enough to put it on the skin of the child for 5-10 minutes, and then remove it with a cotton pad.
How to wash brilliant green hair?
Often fashionable women in pursuit of fashion resort to simple and inexpensive means. Some manage to dye their hair with brilliant green to achieve bright strands of malachite hue. And to someone, it falls on the curls by pure chance.But for those and others, we will give some cleaning tips.
- Usekefir- Apply a fermented milk product at room temperature to curls. Hold for 30 minutes, then rinse with a shampoo.
- Applyvegetable oil, especially this method is a priority for owners of dry and brittle hair. Hold the oil for 25 minutes and then rinse with shampoo.
- Universal remedy -professional hair corrector. It is important to read the instructions for use, apply and rinse after the necessary time.
How to wash brilliant green nails?
Nails, like hands, often suffer from dye. Therefore, it is better to use Zelenka marker. And if you have not yet purchased one, then you will need a prompt solution to the problem.
- Vitamin Ccopes with cleaning. Explain the tablets or purchase in powder form, combine with a meager amount of water to make a paste. Apply to the affected area for a while and then wash it.
- Sorrelwill help to cope with the trouble thanks to its acid, which destroys the coloring pigment. Just rub the nail plate leaves.
- Lemonno less effective in dealing with paint. Divide the fruit in half and rub with a slice of plate. Acid will destroy the pigment, and the nails will get their original appearance.
- Nail polish remover- what could be easier? Apply the product to a cotton pad and treat the surface of the nail plates.
How to wash brilliant green from clothes, from fabric?
It's one thing to bring brilliant green from the skin, and quite another from clothes and woven surfaces. If on the dermis it eventually disappears in any case, then this number will not work with things.
- The first thing you need to dosoap solutionand dunk.
- After - usestain removerany manufacturer for 15 minutes.
- Also for heavily damaged items you can applybleach.
How to wash Zelenka from a leather sofa?
Alcohol-based products can be used for leather furniture, these can be:
- Triple cologne.
How to wash Zelenka with kozhzam?
To remove malachite stains from imitation leather, usealcohol liquids. To do this, you can use a normal wet cloth, wiping the surface. If this is not enough, then you can soak it additionally with alcohol and again do the procedure.
What can wash Zelenka from linoleum?
With linoleum, you can remove malachite liquid using:
- Chlorine solution- it is enough to apply the solution on the stained floor and wipe it with a rag. If the substance did not work immediately, repeat the procedure.
- Acetone- it is necessary to apply pointwise in order not to damage the rest of the floor surface.
- Vinegar and soda- combine to a pasty mass and apply on the stained surface.
- Washing powder- Sprinkle malachite stains and wipe the floor with a damp cloth.
Varnished floors, parquet floors, laminates can be cleaned with a washable gum. Moisten the smeared surface with water and wipe it off with an eraser.
How to wash brilliant green from the carpet?
To make the carpet its natural color, use:
- Stain remover- apply for 15 minutes, then brush on the surface. After wash it with clean water.
- Bleach- apply for 10 minutes, then rinse with water and brush.
How to wash Zelenka with wooden furniture?
To cope with malachite bloom on wooden furniture will help:
- Lemon juice and alcohol;
- Nail polish remover;
- Office eraser;
How to wash brilliant green with plastic?
The task will help cope:
- Wet wipe;
- Lemon acid.
How to wash Zelenka with wallpaper?
You can come to the rescue:
- A mixture of hot water and hydrochloric acid 3-5%;
- Bleaching powder;
- Nail polish remover;
- Match head;
- Hydrogen peroxide;
How to wash Zelenka from the tile?
Tile is a fairly resistant material, so you can safely use bleaching agents:
- Citric acid;
- Stain removers;
How to clean the greens from the sink and bath?
It is enough to wash the sink or bath with hot water and then lubricate the surface.whitenessor any otherstain remover. After 15-20 minutes wash the place of pollution and wipe with a clean cloth.
How to wash Zelenka from the window sill?
- Use regularwashing powder. Apply on the smeared surface, and then using a brush, scrape the malachite coating.
- If the patina doesn't disappear, try applyingacetone containing substances, gently causing to the surface. The only thing that needs to be observed is a dot application. After washing the surface with water.
- You can also applywhitenessto remove stubborn green stains. Using a cloth, wipe the surface and then wash it with clean water.
How to wash red Zelenka?
Fukortsinor red brilliant green, as it is called in the common people, has the same properties as brilliant green, but the red hue is a distinguishing feature.
To make it easier to wash off, you can use a little trick by adding a bottle of sea buckthorn or olive oil to the bottle. This does not relieve the remedy of its properties, but will help with flushing.
But if you did not know about this secret, in the fight against red spots you will be helped by:
- Laundry soap;
- Hydrogen peroxide;
- Salicylic alcohol;
- Tincture of calendula.
Video: The best way to quickly remove the spots of zelenka?
Zelenka is an excellent antiseptic and has a wide range of applications. But because of its deep and persistent penetration, difficulties arise in further removal. Especially if these surfaces were not objects of disinfection. Use our tricks and little secrets to wash away the brilliant green, and your skin, things and objects will always be in their original form.