How to properly paint your nails?
Watch the video
For many women, manicure is a common thing, theycan do it, both independently and go to a specialist. And, others, are forced to constantly go to the salon for a manicure, because they do not know how to properly paint their nails, they do not succeed, it's nice to apply a varnish.
How to properly paint your nails: stages
Before you start applying the lacquer, you need to treat the nails, give them the desired shape, polish, if necessary, remove the cuticle, if you do.
Application of the basis. After the nails are prepared, the lacquer should be applied. The base can be both reinforcing, and simply protecting the nail from the effects of dyes, and, the composition of the colored lacquer. Experts recommend using the base, it will not only preserve the health of your nails, but also will save the surface of the nail from unevenness, so, the varnish applied to the base will last longer. In addition, no matter how high-quality varnishes you do not use, they gradually lead to pigmentation of the nail plate, and, you can no longer make the French manicure, the lacquer base protects the nails from pigmentation. After the base is applied - wait a few minutes until it dries, usually, the substrate dries faster than a plain varnish.
Application of colored varnish. Before applying the main varnish, prepare improvised means (toothpicks with fleece, cotton buds, discs, liquid for removing varnish), to correct the errors of applying a varnish. However, if it happened that you painted, at the same time with the nails, and, the skin of your fingers, do not be upset, and, better, leave everything dry because, correcting these blemishes, you can ruin the whole manicure, and your labors will go to nothing. And, after the varnish dries, you can erase especially noticeable smears from the skin. Small inaccuracies should not be removed if you are not sure that you will be able to do this without hitting your painted nails, as they will easily disappear after you wash your hands a couple of times.
Application of a protective coating. After the colored varnish has dried, it is necessary to apply a protective varnish. It will give your nails a brighter shine, and, will allow your manicure to please you longer. In addition, it happens that bright varnishes leave traces on paper documents, or, other surfaces, this will not happen if you apply a protective varnish.
In order that you can visually see how to properly paint nails, the video is posted in this article.
How to properly paint nails: secrets
- Before applying the lacquer, apply cream to the hands, so it will be easier to remove the lacquer that has got on the skin.
- Nails, before applying varnish on them, should beclean and dry. If you use the first advice, then, after you have smeared hands with cream, you need to rub your nails with a special liquid, to remove the varnish, to remove the cream from them, and dry them.
- Do not use old and dried lacquer, with it you will never get a beautiful manicure. In addition, try to get a high-quality lacquer, it looks more effective, and lasts longer.
- Do not dilute the varnish with anything, as this will change its structure, and possibly, also, the color. Diluted varnish should not be used.
- Before application, the varnish must be shaken thoroughly to make it uniform, and easier to apply. In addition, experts recommend a little to warm the bottle with varnish in the hands.
- Choose a convenient place for manicure, hands shouldit is convenient to lie down on the table, and, preferably whole, since if you keep the elbow on the weight, the probability that you will paint anything other than the nail is higher.
- The place where you make a manicure should be well lit when you paint your right arm, light, better, place it on the right, left - on the left.
- You need to paint your nails, starting with the little finger, since if you move in the reverse order, you can touch the already painted nails with a hand with a brush.
- Dip the brush in the varnish exactly as much as the varnish you need for one nail. For each nail, re-dip the brush.
- Do as many strokes on each nail as you think necessary, usually 3-4 x enough, but, you may need, and, more, it all depends on the shape and length of the nail.
- Usually a color varnish is recommended to be applied in 2layer. So, it looks more effective, brighter, the color turns out even, because, in the second layer, you can fix what you did not care when you applied the first layer.
- Visually lengthen the nails will allow such a cunning: applying a varnish, at the edges leave your nails unpainted
- Gently paint your fingernails at the root, so as not to touch the cuticle, it's better to step back from it a millimeter.
- You should start painting the nail plate from the center, then, on the sides, in addition, it is better to do one movement from the root to the end of the nail, so the lacquer lies more beautifully.
- If the varnish on the brush was more than necessary, its surplus, be sure, collect with a brush.
After the manicure is over, try,sit quietly, without touching your hands, as you will not have time to notice how the varnish smears. Remember, the more layers of varnish you have applied, the longer it will take to wait until it dries. Now, many manufacturers make quick-drying varnishes, and they call you to buy them, as it dries, well, literally a minute, you should not trust such inscriptions. After all, the drying time depends also on how thickly you apply each layer. After applying the last layer, it is necessary to wait at least 20 minutes for drying, it is better to let your hands rest for a little longer. Still it is necessary to note, that it is necessary to give a varnish to dry up naturally, that is:
- do not blow on your nails,
- do not resort to the use of hair dryers, and other improvised means,
- do not dry with cold water.
Now, and, you know, how to properly paint nails with varnish, and, remember, the main thing in this matter is not to rush, and be careful.