How to pickle red?
Perhaps, there are many amateurs to collect mushrooms. Can not someone please the fresh air, forest, nature? But it is important not only to be able to collect mushrooms, but also to cook deliciously. We will tell you how to pickle the fishes, making it quick and tasty.
Ryzhiki are considered to be one of the mostdelicious mushrooms. In addition, they contain a huge amount of vitamins and amino acids that prevent premature aging of cells and the emergence of many diseases. Cooking these mushrooms is extremely simple, for them, almost any method of preparation.
Marinated mushrooms. Recipe
- 1 kg of mushrooms (gingerbreads)
- 1.5 tablespoons salt
- 0.5 teaspoon vinegar
- 0.5 glasses of water
- 2 bay leaves
- black pepper black
- 3 cloves of garlic
- vegetable oil
- sprig of dill or dry umbrella
- Before pickling red, they should be thoroughly washed.
- Then all the ingredients are laid in layers in a saucepan and put on medium heat.
- After the water boils, cook for another 30 minutes.
- Mushrooms should be shaken periodically, but in no case do not interfere with the spoon, otherwise they will crumble and lose their external appeal.
- In the pre-prepared sterilized jars, lay out the hot mushrooms along with the brine.
- When the contents of the can cool down a little, top up the brine and add a little vegetable oil.
- At this stage, the cans can be rolled with iron lids and quietly left until the desired time. Banks with pickled mushrooms can perfectly stand all year.
Recommendations: do not increase the amount of water, but use the specified amount. The thing is that mushrooms produce their juice during cooking.
The number of ingredients is calculated taking into account that you will use 1 kg of mushrooms, but their amount can be easily increased, proportionally adding all other ingredients.
Marinated mushrooms are an excellent snack andan excellent addition to any festive table. Also, this dish is great for those who are on a diet or just want to arrange a light snack at work.
This recipe is very simple, but as a result youget extraordinarily tasty and healthy mushrooms. Now you can enjoy not only the process of collecting mushrooms, but also their preparation. We wish you a pleasant appetite!