How to make your hands bigger?
Watch the video
For sure, every man dreams of strong hands. To achieve your goal, you can go to the gym or do exercises at home without spending expensive tickets. Today we will talk how to make the hands more.
Barbells and dumbbells
The easiest and most effective way to make big hands is training with dumbbells and a barbell.
- Choose the weight of the projectile by force;
- Do exercises on flexion and extension of hands. The total amplitude of the movements will allow to pump up the muscle mass of the hands, and the limited one will give the muscles a relief;
- Performing exercises with incomplete amplitude, use special supports for fixing elbows;
- Sit on a chair and bend your hand from the dumbbells, count to five and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise several times and change your hand;
- The number of approaches for beginners is 2-3 for 10-15 repetitions;
- Gradually increase the weight of the projectile and the number of approaches.
- Choose the weight of the sports equipment;
- Back into the wall with your back straight;
- Bend over to the bar, make a grip and start bending and unbending your arms, lifting the projectile to your chest;
- Return to the starting position;
- Keep an eye on elbows: they must be immovable, the barbell needs to be lifted first with the back muscles and biceps muscles;
- Returning to the starting position, leave your hands in a slightly bent position;
- Further raise the projectile with the help of a reverse grip: extend the legs to the width of the shoulders, bend to the bar and grab it so that the thumbs look down. Then lift the bar to your chest and return to its original position;
- The next barbell exercise should be done by sitting on the bench: keeping the back straight, bend and unbend the arms with the projectile.
Before you start training, perform a warm-up to avoid stretching and muscle pain.
When working with shells, pay attention to breathing: take a deep breath, exhale, do a strength exercise by lifting the projectile, then lower your hand in inspiration.
Do exercises regularly. In order for the muscles to recover, give training 2-3 days a week.
Make a great hand will also help a set of exercises, consisting of different types of push-ups.
- The starting position is the lying position;
- Holding the body smoothly, bend your elbows slightly, place the palms on the chest level, spreading them wider than the shoulders, and leave the feet on the width of the pelvis;
- On inspiration, bend your arms, forming a right angle, and drop down without touching the floor;
- Go back to the starting position immediately.
Push-ups with cotton
The technique of this type of push-up is similar to the classical one.
- During a break from the earth, you must make a jerk and clap your hands;
- Then, land on your slightly bent arms;
- Repeat the exercise.
Push-ups with raised legs
- Put your feet on the bench;
- On inspiration, go down without touching the floor;
- On exhalation return to the starting position, straining the pectoral muscles;
- The technique of push-ups is similar to the classical version.
Do 2 sets of 10-15 times, changing the technique. After each type of push-ups, let the body rest and the muscles recover.
Exercises for girls
Nowadays, not only men, but also girls give time to sports.
To train your hands, you need to work through the following exercises
Push-up with a bench
- Starting position: hands on the bench, the body in an inclined position, legs on the floor;
- Go down, and then straighten your arms;
- Hold for a couple of seconds at the top and bend your arms again;
- Repeat the exercise 20-30 times.
Push-up on the floor
- The starting position: the support laying, hands on the width of the shoulders, legs straight, heels in the floor;
- Begin pressing: bend your arms, touching the chest on the floor, and then return to the starting position;
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
Exercise with dumbbells
- Take the shells;
- Starting position: the back is straight, hands on the sides parallel to the floor;
- Straining the muscles of the arms and back, on inhaling, raise your hands up, lower them in exhalation;
- Repeat the exercise 15-20 times.
Make big hands help simple pull-ups
- Take the position on the bar and start the exercise;
- Make as many pulls as you can;
- Try to increase the number of pull-ups with each workout;
- Do the exercise based on your abilities;
- If you do not have enough strength for pulling up, then just hang on the bar. This approach will also help to strengthen the muscles of the hands.
Do not forget to warm up before any workout.
The role of nutrition with increasing muscle mass
In order to make the hands more, you need to train intensively for 3 months.
To accelerate muscle growth will help proper nutrition, as well as the use of protein cocktails.
- Eat 4-6 times a day;
- The products must contain proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants;
- Eliminate carbohydrates from the diet or reduce their amount;
- Include in the diet products such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dairy products and cheeses;
- Refuse alcohol and smoking.
Visit our section Exercises and training.