How to learn to draw machines?
Watch the video
Drawing is a wonderful hobby, but it would be desirable,so that the pictures quickly turned out to be beautiful and realistic. You can achieve this if you follow the algorithm for drawing an object. Today we will tell you how to learn how to draw machines in step by step instructions. With all the rules, you quickly and easily learn how to paint beautiful cars.
- Take for example an image on whichdepicts the car you like. While you do not have the art of drawing, it's better to copy from photos and pictures. So, we carefully consider the car. It is important to pay attention to its location in space, the details, proportions and size of the car parts. To make the drawing come out beautiful, you must observe these subtleties.
- We begin to create a drawing. Determine the place of the car on the sheet and draw thin lines with a rectangle with rounded ends. This is the "body" of the future car. When drawing a machine, it is not recommended to use a ruler, since the drawing will turn out to be sharp and will not correspond to reality. After all, in life cars have beautiful streamlined shapes.
- Create the shape of the car. To do this, we draw a line to the rectangle from the right sides, indicating the roof, the rear of the car, the hood. Also outline the points that indicate the position of the future wheels. At this stage, you should get a schematic drawing of the machine, where the location, size and perspective of the car parts are well shown.
- We begin the detailing. The car is better to start drawing from the roof, then go to the main part of the car. We draw the wheels last, when the rest is clearly depicted. We give the car a streamlined shape, guided by the selected picture or photo. When there are clear contours, you can erase the auxiliary lines and draw details on the car's body. Doors, windshield, headlights, bumper, handles and even keyholes - nothing should slip away from your attentive look. We represent the wheels as in the picture. In reality, the car does not have round wheels, their lower part is slightly flattened under the weight of the car. We take this fact into account. The more realistic you will achieve if you represent the position of the wheels not quite straight, but slightly unfolded, as if the car turns. When the wheels are painted, carefully depict the wheels.
- The main drawing is ready. To represent the volume, we show shadows and light. To depict the shadows, shade with soft pencil strokes those parts of the car that are not affected by light. Also you can decorate the car with tuning. Ideas of beautiful tuning can be found in large numbers or come up yourself.
As a rule, learn how to draw beautifullycars are easy, you just need to practice a little. When drawing draw on the pictures, and also use our article, which describes how to draw a machine in pencil.