How to hire a foreigner?
At the present time, Russia can not renounceassistance of foreign labor. In different spheres they employ different specialists. Therefore, the question of how to formalize and recruit a foreigner is of concern to many employers.
Immediately make a reservation that people from the CIS countries, except Turkmenistan, are recruited according to the same rules and laws as Russians. Workers from other countries are divided into three categories:
- Temporarily staying. Here you need a work visa or a migration card.
- Temporarily residing.
The last two categories, just like the Russians and arrived from the CIS countries, come to work under the laws of Russia. The only requirement is a temporary residence permit.
Now as to the question of how to arrange a foreigner from the first category. This will require the following documents:
- The document proving the identity. Usually this is a passport, although you can show a temporary residence permit.
- Visa and migration card.
- Employment history. Often, foreign workers do not have it, so the employer must have it.
- Pension insurance document. He is usually asked if the foreigner will work in the company for more than six months. If the employee has this first job, then the employer must arrange the insurance himself.
- Any documents relating to education, qualifications and so on. Usually they are requested in the event that the company has a narrowly focused activity that requires special knowledge.
Please note that foreign nationalsIt is not required to present a military ticket. Those who permanently reside in Russia must provide a certificate of permanent residence, which is issued for five years. By the way, with this certificate they can work throughout the country. But temporary residents can work in the region at the place of residence.