How to draw a language?
Drawing a person is an interesting activity andfascinating. Each time, performing a portrait, you can make new details in it, differently express the facial expression, change the appearance, hair style. Sometimes, to perform a portrait of a person, you need to correctly represent the language. It should look harmonious and not too stand out against the general background. Such work requires certain skills.
How to draw a portrait with a tongue
To draw a language, you need to firstCreate on paper a person's face, and supplement the image with this part of the body, if necessary. Let's try to portray everyone's famous portrait of Einstein, paying special attention to drawing the language.
- We make sketches - we will designate an oval of a head, we will put horizontal andvertical marking lines, schematicallyWe will depict the eyes, nose, mouth and oval, which will be the tongue. The main condition - the language should be proportional and look natural, and its surface should be rough.
- Draw the wavy strands of hair, small thin eyebrows, round wide eyes, large nose, mouth and more accurately depict the language.
- It remains to remove the extra lines, draw shadows, which will make the language voluminous and realistic.
- It is necessary to pay attention to the shape of the language, it should be without sharp lines and angles with two symmetrical halves.
- Do not forget to draw a thick mustache over the upper lip.
How to draw a tongue with lips
If you do not want to fulfill the human face completely, you can draw only lips and tongue, it will turn out very unusual and interesting.
- To do this, draw the outlines of the upper female lip with a pencil.
- We denote a long oval language with a line in the middle.
- Draw the upper four teeth, which are visible from the mouth and draw a part of the lower lip on the right side.
- The left part will be closed with a long tongue.
- Now you need to make a clear outline, draw a glare in the tongue and upper lip.
- And here it remains only to color the lips and tongue with a bright red color, leaving the glare white, as well as snow-white teeth. The original drawing has turned out.
This can not stop, show imagination and draw the language not only of man, but also of some animal, for example, a dog or a cat. A snake with a long tongue will also look good.
Articles on fine arts can be found in the Drawing section.