How to draw 3d pencil?
The technique of 3d-drawing is incredibly fascinating, after allit allows to achieve the effect of volumetricity. In fact, it's quite possible to learn how to create such drawings, although you can not do without the basic technique.
Hand with ice cream
The secrets of all three-dimensional drawings are simple. With the help of shadows, which are allegedly thrown away by objects on paper, and the correct foreshortenings, it seems that the drawing protrudes over a sheet of paper. This effect is enhanced by a partial cutting of the pattern. Let's try to draw a 3d drawing in pencil step by step, using the example of a hand with ice cream, which appears from the box. So, let's get started.
- Draw the outlines of the open box. The illusion that youlook at it from above.
- We represent the hand protruding from the box. The brush should be compressed.
- Now we finish the ice cream "Eskimo", squeezed in the hand.
- In short strokes, paint the box inlight brown color. Here the main thing is to correctly distribute the color accents to create the effects of light and shadow. The darkest shade is the color of the inside of the box near the base of the arm. As you approach the edge, gradually lighten the shade. A slightly lighter shade of paint the left side of the box. The two front open flaps should be even lighter. We paint the rear leaflets and the right side of the box with the least saturated shade. All strokes are applied so that they are parallel to the sides.
- We pass to the hand with ice cream. The left part of the hand is shaded in dark color, remembering that the lower the site is, the darker it should be. The right side of the hand is painted in a light shade. Ice cream has the darkest part - the left side part, and the lightest - the top.
- A finger or a cotton swab grows strokes.
- With sweeping strokes we draw a shadow falling from the box, with a hard simple pencil. Circle outlines of the drawing in black.
- With a softer pencil, we apply a second layer of shadows, partially overlapping the first.
- Even darker is the third layer of shadows. Its strokes must be perpendicular to the first. So, you can draw a 3d drawing with a pencil.
- At this stage, you can finish the job, but betterstrengthen the effect of volume by excision. At the level of the middle of the upper flaps we draw a line parallel to the upper edge of the leaf, not touching the painted elements. Everything that is above the line and does not belong to the drawing is cut off. Now, if you look at your work a bit at an angle, an illusion is created, as if the box is protruding from the paper.
Additional recommendations for creating 3d drawings can be found in the article How to draw 3d drawings.