How to curl hair straightener?
Watch the video
Everyone knows that any thermal impacton the hair causes them irreparable harm. Therefore, do not abuse the regular use of thermal equipment for hair styling. In addition, it is necessary to use special means that protect hair from exposure to high temperatures.
If you want to quickly twist your hair, thenUse a rectifier with ceramic plates and select the correct temperature mode. With the help of a straightener you can come up with charming hairstyles, and for this you will need very little time and patience.
The technology of hair curling iron
- Take a small strand of hair and clamp between the plates of the rectifier, while you need to retreat from the roots of the hair at 15 cm.
- Wrap a small strand around the ironing pad once, while the ends should look outwards from the head.
- Slowly turn the iron forward, and then smoothly down.
To become clearer, how to curl hair straightener, watch the video:
You bought a hair iron, but do not know,Is it possible to curl the hair with an erector? The answer is obvious: you can, just follow the rules of operating the ironing-rectifier. A little skill, and you can curl your hair in a couple of minutes.
- Do not use a straightener on wet hair, otherwise your hair will lose its natural sheen and become lifeless.
- Before you use the iron, apply a thermal protective agent on your hair.
If you have short hair, then, naturally,will be interested in the question of whether it is possible to curl the hair with a straightener at such a length of hair. Yes, a straightener can curl hair of any length, only using a different waving technique. After seeing how to curl the hair straightener (see the video above), you'll see that it's pretty easy.
Curling short hair
Take a small strand, clamp it with platesironing, pre-tightening it. The end of the strand should be pointed outward, but it can also be inward, it depends on what effect you want to achieve. After waving let the hair cool down, and then fix the hair with a varnish. Do not be afraid to experiment, but know the measure so as not to spoil your hair with frequent exposure to high temperatures.