How to create windows 7?
Watch the video
Installing a clean version of Windows 7 is not alwaysconvenient. It's much better if with it there are driver packages, updates and a set of necessary programs. A lot of time takes and debugging a freshly installed system for itself, disabling unnecessary services and adding codecs.
However, you can download a ready-made assembly, of whichon the vast expanses of the Internet you can find a huge amount. But here it may happen that in one downloaded assembly will arrange one, and in another another. Therefore, it is better to create a new Windows build optimized for your own needs.
RT Seven Lite
The program is a powerful tool for designing your own Windows 7. With it, you can:
- manage the list of operating system services that will be included in the assembly;
- include in the assembly themes, wallpapers, third-party applications, drivers and language packs;
- configure automatic mechanisms for installing and registering programs;
- lay configurations of the desktop, the conductor and other system parameters.
You can download RT Seven Lite both from the developer's site and from third-party resources.
Before you begin to design your Windows 7, you need:
- run RT Seven Lite;
- click the "Browse ..." button;
- specify in the appropriate fields a previously downloaded ISO image with Windows 7 (you can use another's assembly) and a folder for unpacking;
- start unpacking;
- Open the "Tasks" menu in the left panel of the program;
- Put a birdie in front of the item "Select all" (below).
Unpacking the image takes quite some time. It depends on the performance of the computer and the number of running programs (you better close the extra ones).
The process of configuring the assembly is divided into several stages (some you can skip):
- Integration (language packs, drivers, applications and updates);
- editing components (services and programs of the operating system);
- fine-tuning (defining the settings of the desktop, control panel, visual effects, registry and other system components);
- Auto installation setup (adding a serial key, regional and user data);
- Defining the appearance (editing wallpaper, theme, screen saver, default welcome screen);
- save the finished image or write the installation disk (flash drive).
For clarity, we'll create our image with several preinstalled programs, a set of drivers and remote components of the system that are not needed. For this:
- open the menu "Integration" in the left panel of the program;
- select the "Drivers" tab;
- we press the button "Add";
- find and open the required driver on the hard disk;
- select the "Applications" tab;
- we press the button "Add";
- find and open the installation file of the required application on the hard disk;
- open the "Components" menu in the left panel of the program;
- mark in the left column those components that we do not want to see in the assembly (for example, "Special features", "Screen magnifier" and "Speech recognition support");
- we press the button "Apply";
- open the menu "Bootable ISO image" in the left panel of the program;
- click on "Choose a mode";
- In the drop-down list, select the item "Create image";
- specify the path and name for the image;
- we press the button "OK".
The processing time for the task depends on the performance of the computer. Excess programs at this stage is best closed.