How to cook an omelette in a frying pan
Omelette - a favorite breakfast of a very large amountpeople all over the world. Firstly, it is a nutritious dish; secondly, it is prepared in a matter of minutes, which is very important, especially on bustling mornings and, thirdly, the recipe for making an omelet is so simple that it is easy for children and bachelors to cope with it. In addition, after a long work day, often do not want to mess around in the kitchen, in that case an omelette is also an excellent option.
In order that the dish does not get bored, you candiversify it with additional ingredients, almost everything that is available in the refrigerator will do. A deliciously prepared omelet since the morning is a pledge of cheerfulness for the whole day.
How to cook an omelette in a frying pan
It is tasty to cook an omelette - an important task, despite the fact that the process of cooking itself is quite simple, you still need to follow some recommendations.
Before you make an omelette in a frying pan,check the contents of the refrigerator and select the ingredients for it. The omelette can be ordinary or sweet. How to cook an omelette in a frying pan? We propose several variants of recipes for completeness of choice:
- Classic French version. Eggs, milk and condiments. Everything is mixed and fried in a frying pan.
- The Japanese omelette is tamago. Eggs, soy sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, mirin (Japanese wine) and sugar. All is mixed and sieved through a sieve. Pour the oil on the heated rectangular pan. Pour the mixture in a thin layer, when it is fried, add it in half and pour the next portion into the vacant space, etc. As a result, you get a small roll, which you can cut and serve to the table.
- Normal. Milk (0.25 l), flour (100 g), eggs (4 pcs), salt, vegetable oil (50 ml). Mix until homogenous, pour into a heated frying pan, fry for 10 minutes, then turn over to the other side and fry another 10 minutes
- Omelette with filling. In the role of filling can act: meat products (sausages, ham), fish and seafood, vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, blue, zucchini, mushrooms, peas, etc.), greens (onions, dill, parsley, etc.). ), cheese and even cottage cheese. It is desirable to chop the filling finely and pre-fry in the same pan, for example, sausages and vegetables. Then pour them a liquid mixture of eggs, milk (sour cream) and flour, and sprinkle them with greens. As an option: you can add the filling to the egg mixture with milk and salt (flour - if desired), stir well and pour the already prepared composition into the pan; You can wrap the filling inside the omelette, like a pancake, of your choice. Zucchini, blue, carrots, mushrooms it is desirable to pre-cook or put out.
- Omelette "Pulyar": eggs (5 pcs), butter (50 g), cream (0.5-1 tbsp), pepper and salt. The difference is in cooking. Yolks and whites are beaten separately. First, the yolks pour out onto the heated pan, salt when the yolks begin to thicken, whipped cream is added and proteins are poured from above. The result is a two-layered omelet.
- The Spanish version. Eggs (6 pcs), corn starch (50 g), milk (1 glass), fat (80 g), onion, mushrooms (100 g), pepper (red, black) salt, vegetable oil. Eggs, starch, milk, salt, pepper whisk. Fry the fry beforehand, add the onion to the frying pan. Mushrooms put out, cool and add to the mixture, pour into a frying pan and bake.
How to cook an omelette in a frying pan? It is desirable to cook the omelette in a frying pan with a lid, after turning it off, let it "go" 5-10 minutes. Omelette can be served in the form of a roll, in the form of a pancake, in the form of a high pie. Decorate with greens, tomatoes, etc. A variety of ingredients and your imagination will not give the omelet you get bored.
How to cook a baby omelette
For children the field of 3-4 years is a nutritious dish toois suitable. To do this, take 1 egg, 1 tsp. sour cream, 1 tsp. flour, 10 g. butter. Egg, sour cream and flour beat, put on a hot frying pan, present on both sides. Fold the envelope. But the dish will be easier if it is baked in the oven or cooked for a couple.