How to connect unlimited calls?
"Unlimited calls" from MTS is an opportunityit is unlimited to communicate with MTS subscribers inside the home region. This option allows you to save significantly, and therefore for a long time is on the list of the most popular operator options. In this article about the features of the option, its cost and how to connect "Unlimited calls".
Conditions and cost of options
The client who connected "Unlimited calls"gets the opportunity to unlimitedly communicate with customers within the network within the home region. The option is connected for free, the monthly fee is 10 rubles per day.
If the option "MTS Numbers", "Free time" and "Unlimited calls *" have been previously activated for the client, they are automatically disabled when the service is connected.
If the subscriber has minutes bundled, calls on the "Unlimited calls" option will not use minutes from these packages.
The option can not be connected to the tariff plans "SuperZero, A-Mobile, Maxi One and Smart Top, as well as unlimited and corporate tariff offers, the terms of which already mean unlimited calls to MTS numbers.
Important! The service does not apply to the option "Listening to voice mail", in addition, calls on the option are not included in the accumulation of local minutes on the tariffs "Many calls", "Many calls +", "Many calls to all networks", "Free".
To connect the option, you can use one of the following methods:
- sending a USSD command * 111 * 2120 #;
- sending SMS to number 111 with text 2120;
- connection using the Internet Assistant - foractivate the personal cabinet in the Internet Assistant service, enter your phone number as the login and order the password by sending an SMS with the text 25XXXXXXX to 111, where XXXXXXX is the desired password (the password must contain at least 6 and not more than 10 symbols, and also at least one number, lowercase and uppercase letters).
- call to MTS support service by short number 0890 or by hot line number 8-800-250-0890;
- visit the nearest office of the operator.
To disable the option, you can also use the above methods, but the SMS text sent to the number in this case will be 212000. The USSD command will not change.
Read also the article How to connect the Internet to MTS in the MTS section.