How to connect the alarm to the lock?
Watch the video
The process of connecting the alarm to the centralthe car's lock is quite complicated. He requires maximum attention from the motorist and assumes the existence of a minimum of knowledge in electrical engineering. If you decide to install a car alarm and maximally secure your vehicle, then you can not do without a central lock.
How to connect the alarm to the lock of the car?
To begin with, you should determine which typeconnection to the central lock (central lock) of the car is used in the signaling you purchased. To do this, find the instruction and see how the wires going to the lock are indicated. They can be used to reverse the polarity, supply a positive or negative pulse. In addition, the types of CZ used may differ. The most ideal option will be full compliance of signal pulses and auto equipment, this will allow you to easily set up the alarm.
Connecting the alarm to a lock controlled by a negative pulse:
- We find the control relay of the central lock (it can be located in the driver's door or under the instrument panel);
- Using the probe, we feed one of its inputs minus, if the lock is triggered - you found it;
- Solder to the relay wires from the alarm (if it has a negative output, otherwise an additional relay or transistors are needed to change the connection scheme).
- After that, the attacker will have to sweat a lot to turn off the alarm.
Connection of the alarm to the lock controlled by a positive pulse:
- We search for the relay of the central lock, as in the previous variant, and when have found - we submit on an input "+", instead of "-";
- If the lock is opened - you found the right relay;
- Now solder to his contacts signaling (if it is a positive output to the CZ, otherwise we collect the circuit from the transistors).
To connect to a system that uses a changepolarity, the signaling should be equipped with an additional unit for working with power wiring. After installation, you need to configure autostart for alarms for trouble free further use.