How to combine photos?
Sometimes you want to change your photos a little: add effects, remove the shortcomings of the image, merge several photos into one (create a photo collage). It is quite easy to make these changes, the main thing is to follow the instructions. From this article you will learn how to combine photos with the help of Photoshop and online services.
Combine photos in Photoshop
In order to combine photos in Photoshop, you need to do the following:
- Open photos: the "File" menu - "Open".
- Check the photo size. To do this, select the "Image" tab - "Image Size" (Size) and check the size of the photo. If the photos have different sizes, you need to make them the same.
- Move one photo to another using Move.
- Select fast mask mode on the paneltools on the left side, then the tool "Gradient" (Gradient). Since the photographs are the same size, there is nothing to adjust. Gradient should choose black and white, transition - smooth: from one photo to another. The transition line should be drawn to the point where the transition will take place. Also, remember that everything that is painted in red, will later remain in the photograph.
- Exit Quick Mask mode. After that part of the picture will be highlighted.
- Delete the selected part by pressing the Delete key.
- Deselect Ctrl + D.
- Save the resulting photo: the "File" menu - "Save".
So you can combine several photos in Photoshop. If you are looking for information on how to combine layers in Photoshop, read the article - How to combine layers in Photoshop.
Combine two or more pictures you can,using online editors. On the Internet, quite a few sites that allow you to make a photo collage, among which standcollage.ru and fotor.com are singled out. To work with these services is quite simple:
- Select a template.
- Upload photos.
- Save the collage.
For more information on how to combine photos, read the article - How to combine two photos.