How to choose mascara?
On the dressing table of every modern woman,even if not already young and far from fashion, there must be at least a minimal set of cosmetics - a bottle of perfume, one or two tubes of lipstick and mascara. You can not go to make-up artists and beauty salons, do not kill time, spend hours glossy magazines or looking in the mirror, but to deny yourself a little temptation to slightly improve what is given by nature is almost impossible.
Few people from birth got thick, long andfluffy, black, like the wings of the night, the eyelashes. Most women have nothing to do but dream about. But, if the old fashionable women were forced to solve this problem on their own with the help of improvised means, the current one should only choose one mascara among the hundreds of others, which the cosmetics manufacturers offer each other. However, too large a proposal only makes choice difficult. How not to get lost in all this diversity of brands and species and choose exactly the ink that is needed? Perhaps our advice will help you in this.
How to choose mascara: tips
First of all, meticulously consider in the mirror your eyelashes and decide what kind of effect you want to achieve.
If your eyelashes are pretty thick, but short,you need mascara that lengthens your eyelashes. It has a liquid consistency and with the help of the supplied rare brush it is easily distributed along the entire length of the eyelashes, forming a thin polymer film on them.
Rare and thin eyelashes need special mascara,giving the volume. This mascara is thick, pasty. It covers the eyelashes in a thick layer, adding to them an extra volume and making them visually more dense and fluffy.
Straight short eyelashes will help the spinning mascara, which with a specially designed brush twists up the tips of the eyelashes, thereby giving them a beautiful curved shape.
Next, you need to think about what mascara to choose - usual or waterproof.
Ordinary mascara is better for daily use. It is practically harmless, does not damage eyelashes, does not irritate eyelids, in the evening it is easily washed off by any means for putting off make-up.
Waterproof mascara is worth using ifyou are often outside the room, working outdoors in rainy weather or want to be irresistible on the beach. When purchasing such mascara, do not forget to buy a special remedy for its removal.
In the decision-making process, which mascara to choose,reviews of friends can do you a good service. Conduct an impromptu express survey and take note of those brands that are most praised.
Of these, and choose in the future their mascara, because the girlfriends, unlike the producers, persons who are not interested, advertise everything in a row will not be bad and you just will not be advised.
At this preparatory stage can be considered complete. From meditations on how to choose the right mascara, it's time to move on to decisive action. We leave for the store.
- It is best to buy mascara in specializedshops, where a wide range of products are presented, the proper conditions for its storage are provided, and specially trained personnel will always give you the necessary professional advice how to choose a good mascara.
- Take a look at some of the options that you like most and start a detailed examination of them.
- Pay attention to the packaging. Quality glossy cardboard, clear printing without errors and typos, embossing, protective holograms and thermal film indicate that you have a quality product, not a cheap forgery.
- Check the expiration date and the date of production, which must necessarily be marked on the package. Make sure that the country of manufacture and the brand are listed correctly.
- Ask for a sample copy of the one you likecarcases. Samplers must be in every decent store, because most boxes are sealed in cellophane so that you will get acquainted with their contents without damaging the packaging, it is simply impossible. Open the tube of mascara and carefully study it. Check if the color of the carcass corresponds to the declared manufacturer, smell it. Good mascara should only slightly sweetish smell. The presence of a sharp chemical smell indicates its poor quality.
- Having convinced that with appearance and smell all inorder, try brushing on the back of the palm. If the ink lies lightly and smoothly, without lumps or streaks, it does not stick when you touch it with your fingers, and it dries quickly, you can safely buy it.
Now, thanks to our advice and recommendations, you can choose the right mascara. Enjoy the shopping!