How to become a scientist?
Who are the scientists? How to become a scientist, how can you make everyone think of you as a scientist? A scientist is a person who understands in some field: physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, linguistics, pedagogy and many other sciences existing in the modern world. A scientist is not a profession, a scientist is a vocation. Many researchers have been engaged in something specific for many years to get a degree and this enticing title is "scientist".
- The first thing to do on the way to the academiccommunity, to become a scientist, it is to decide in which area you will be able to achieve the best results. There is no point in pursuing anything in physics, if you are always drawn to mathematics, even though you are a genius in physics. Choose what you like!
- If you always knew what exactly you areunderstand, start a deep study of this subject. To do this, you can enter the university or academy at the department of interest. Be sure to attend classes and participate in various conferences.
- You should understand that there are lovers, and there arescientists - those who know a little bit more. Do not miss interesting forums, seminars. This will help you broaden your horizons and, perhaps, decide on the topic of your research. After all, you still need to defend not only your graduate qualification work, but also a thesis.
- As a scientist, you also need to contribute to thescience - for this you can publish your scientific articles, speak at international conferences, collaborate with other scientists, professors, doctors.
- Improve yourself as a person, develop your abilities, constantly learn something new, and it does not have to be from your field of study.
If you set yourself the goal of becoming a scientist and reaching the most important heights, act. It may be difficult to become a scientist, but if nothing is done, it becomes impossible.