How to bake fish in foil?
What could be better for the solemn orromantic dinner than baked fish in the oven and foil? The dish turns out fragrant, delicate, delicious. How to bake fish in foil to please a romantic dinner?
Fish is not only prepared for a romantic dinner,but also for the daily diet, as it is an indispensable product for dietary nutrition, and for the full development and growth of children - they also need fish, sea and river water for health. If the diet contains fish, then the risk of developing different pathologies is reduced. Before you start the recipe, we'll figure out which fish to choose to bake in foil.
Which fish is suitable for baking
For cooking dishes in foil and in the oven,many species of fish are suitable. Most often mistresses use carp, crucian carp, mackerel, bream, salmon, sea bass, carp. Fish can use different, important to know the subtleties of cooking.
- Before baking, it should be well cleaned of scales, remove the insides, remove the head and gills.
- Wash fish under cold water and wipe dry.
- It is very important to buy fresh fish, which can be determined from the gills and eyes. Eyes should not be cloudy, and gills dark with an unpleasant shade. Fresh red gills speak of the freshness of the fish.
- Also it is not recommended to buy frozen fish, because in this case it is impossible to determine the degree of its freshness, and at home you can face an unpleasant surprise.
If you have chosen to cook red fish, then we recommend that you read the article How to bake a red fish.
- Fish - 1 piece.
- Onion - 2 pieces.
- Salt, pepper, spices for fish.
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces.
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon.
- Lemon - 2 slices.
- A bunch of greenery - 1 piece.
For cooking, any fish, forexcept for exotic species (fish, hedgehog, fish ball). During baking, it is important to use food foil, since household foil usually contains a higher percentage of aluminum.
- Take fish, clean, wash and wipe dry. Salt, pepper and spices rub on the outside and inside.
- Peel the onion and cut into rings on the cutting board.
- Cut the tomatoes with a cross and dip into boiling water for 3 minutes, then cool and peel. Cut each tomato into circles.
- Depending on what kind of fish is requiredbake in the oven, you need to cut the size of the foil and spread it on the table. For securing it is better to cut off two sheets. Center a little bit of vegetable oil. At the bottom of the even layer lay a chopped onion and a few slices of lemon.
- Over the onions with lemons lay the spiced fish, sprinkle it with vegetable oil. From the top of the fish lay an even layer of tomatoes, cut into circles, and sprinkle abundantly with herbs.
- Fish, baked in foil on this recipe, can be modified if topped with sour cream, mayonnaise or sprinkled with grated cheese, that is, the recipe can be changed at will.
- Foil with ingredients well wrapped and put on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Baking tray with fish put inside and after five minutes the fire is reduced to 180 degrees.
The fish is baked for about half an hour. Time can be changed: every housewife knows how her oven works. Then open the oven, open the foil and send it back for ten minutes. During this time the vegetables will lightly brown. At the end of cooking, the oven should be turned off and let the fish run for another 10 minutes. More information on how much baked fish you can learn in the article How much to bake fish.
We recommend reading the article How to bake fish in the oven. In it you can learn a lot for yourself in terms of cooking fish.