How many to cook mushrooms?
Mushrooms are an indispensable element in dietary nutrition. They quickly saturate the body with proteins and fiber, and are easily digested. Know how much to cook mushrooms, it is necessary for the food to remain tasty and useful.
The cooking time in the case of mushrooms depends on their type and consistency. Some fungi have a more dense structure, others - more watery. Some will be brewed for a long time, and the second will last five minutes.
How much to cook mushrooms of different kinds
Different mushrooms and must be cooked in different ways. For example, we cook mushrooms for only 5 minutes. But how much to cook white mushrooms, depends on their size and age. Young and not very large mushrooms are enough to hold in boiling water for about 20 minutes. A mature white fungus requires careful thermal treatment for 40 minutes.
- Oily we cook an hour, periodically changing the water.
- Opuska - forty minutes, like the white mushrooms.
- The chanterelles are cooked for 20 minutes, just like the boletus.
- Podberezovikov need 40-50 minutes.
- Rough cheese - 30 minutes.
- Oyster mushrooms and mushrooms are also quickly cooked, for 15-20 minutes.
How much to cook dried and frozen mushrooms
It is not always possible to buy fresh mushrooms, for example, in the cold season. But you can stock them for the winter - to dry or freeze.
- To understand how much to cook dried mushrooms is not difficult. By its nature there is a lot of water in the mushroom, and when drying it all goes away. Therefore, to mushroom softened, you must first soak it in water for 3-4 hours. And then a long (about two hours) cook on low heat, stirring constantly.
- When freezing mushrooms do not lose water, and therefore they need only 15-20 minutes to cook. Even the white mushrooms and podberyozoviki are cooked quickly after cold treatment.
Remember that the fungi need to berinse thoroughly and remove skins from the hats. There are cases of poisoning with mushrooms, so be careful and careful. If the fungus is not familiar to you, it is better not to cook it and not eat at all.