How many flights to the Dominican Republic?
The Dominican Republic is an exotic and distant country, to which they go for a holiday of paradise all year round. Here you can soak up the sun and dip into the Caribbean Sea or the Atlantic Ocean.
In this article we will look at how much to fly to the Dominican Republic from various Russian cities.
Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) is the only airportDominican Republic, which has air communication with Russia. Considering that the Dominican Republic is an expensive tourist destination, there are very few cities from which direct flights depart:
- Moscow - Punta Cana, round trip 12/11 hours, Transaero;
- St. Petersburg - Punta Cana, round trip 11.5 hours, Transaero;
- Ekaterinburg - Punta Cana, round trip 15 hours, Nordstar Airlines.
With a transfer in Russia
If you do not live in these cities, then to the flightto the Dominican Republic, you need to add the time that you spend to get to Moscow, St. Petersburg or Yekaterinburg. Do not forget to take several extra hours into the transplant.
How long to fly to Moscow
- From St. Petersburg - 1.5 hours;
- From Arkhangelsk - 1 hour and 45 minutes;
- From Perm - 2 hours and 20 minutes;
- From Astrakhan - 2 hours and 20 minutes;
- From Surgut - 2 hours and 40 minutes;
- From Saratov - 1 hour and 20 minutes;
- From Ekaterinburg - 2,5 hours;
- From Kazan - 1.5 hours;
- From Nizhnevartovsk - 3,5 hours;
- From Novosibirsk - 4.5 hours.
With a transfer in Europe
Due to the fact that the flight to the Dominican Republic is long, it is worth considering not only direct flights: perhaps, docking will facilitate your trip, you can relax and rest in transit country.
Many airlines fly to the Dominican Republicpeace, but for Russian tourists it is most convenient to use flights of European airlines. On average, fly to the Dominican Republic from European cities 8-10 hours; By this time it is also necessary to add flight time to the connecting city.
About the location of the Dominican Republic you will learn from another article of our site: Where is the Dominican Republic. And the article What to do in an airplane will help prepare for a long flight.