How long does it take to get sick?
Usually people want to get better soon andstabilize your health. But schoolchildren often wonder how long it is to be sick to miss school. And there are even adults who want to spend as much time on the hospital or skip work. In our article How much you can stay on the hospital you will find the necessary information for "planning" the duration of the illness.
How to have a longer viral infection
If the disease is not serious, then a littleTo aggravate the status, simply not taking necessary medicines and not observing advice or councils of the doctor. In addition, you can deliberately harm your health by such methods:
- Drink a cold liquid, eat ice cream;
- In the cold season, walk along the street without a hat, scarf and other warm things;
- Rinse feet in the cold (with this you need to be especially cautious, since you can get sore throat, and it can give complications to the heart);
- Arrange drafts in the house - open all the windows, so that the already unhealthy body is weakened even more;
- Walking barefoot on the cold floor - this will further weaken the immunity;
- You can also take a cold shower or vice versa -take a hot bath, then go out into the cold. This is extremely dangerous, since it can provoke very serious diseases, but it is effective when a person wants to be sick longer. This method should be used only in extreme cases!
How to feign disease
To avoid going to school, to college orwork, it is not necessary to really be ill. You can only simulate the disease. For example, in order not to go to school, it is enough to cough, show the parents a thermometer with "fever", rub your nose to make it red.
If an employee needs a sick leave sheet, alsoyou can feign disease. It is the most difficult to simulate the disease of the respiratory tract (bronchitis, tracheitis), since the doctor will not hear wheezing in the lungs. But you can complain of a strong weakness in the body and even "faint" with a doctor. Then the hospital will be uniquely discharged.