How do I put a counter?
Any person wants to save their moneymeans and do not spend them where you can save. One of these things is the payment for water consumption. Most tenants pay an average amount each month, although, usually, do not use such a volume of water. Therefore, the correct and beneficial solution to this problem is the option to put the meter on water.
To pay for the money reallywasted water, it is necessary to install meters in your home, not only on cold, but also on hot water separately. The market is full of different models of devices, which differ by the principle of work, appearance and price. There are vane, turbine and tachometric, referring to mechanical, and there are electromagnetic, ultrasonic and vortex, related to electromechanical. The efficiency of the counters can be provided, either from the battery power or from the electrical power network. Choosing a water flow meter, you need to take into account not only the principle of nutrition, but also the quality of water - stiffness or softness. Apartment meters in appearance resemble automobile speedometers and have a diameter of up to 600 mm.
Choose a counter for water
We will discuss the principles of the action of certain specieswater flowmeters. In the tachometric, by means of the mechanical pressure of the liquid medium, the impeller (impeller) is rotated, causing rotation to be transmitted to the gear. It is transmitted to the registration mechanism. All devices of this type differ in design: they are divided into single-jet and multi-jet. The difference lies in the location of the blades of the wheel impeller. These counters can also be "dry" or "wet". "Wet" is used in those cases where water is not contaminated by large suspended particles and differ from "dry" ones in the nuance that the recording element is not insulated from the flow of water and directly in contact with it. "Dry" the same unit is equipped with magnets, so less expensive and more accurate in calculations.
This mechanism is usuallymulti-jet meter and is better suited for use in our plumbing conditions. In addition to the above, combined water-flow meters are produced. Their design feature is based on the fact that in such models, two counters are combined simultaneously - the vane and the turbine. In case you managed to put a meter, and the water pressure is weak, the system operates with a winged one, and at high pressure, respectively, a turbine one. The work of the type of reading is automatically changed by means of a special valve. In a turbine meter, a stream of water flows through the apparatus, moving a small piston. The most vulnerable and wearing part is the moving parts. Vortex and ultrasonic meters are usually not used in apartment buildings because of their high cost.
When purchasing a meter, pay attention to the following nuances:
- find out the number of devices required for installation (note the absence or presence of a bathroom, gas column and their location in the apartment);
- for hot and cold watercounters with different errors: in the first case, recommend a device of class "B", with an error of 2%; in the second case, a device of class "A" having an error of 1% (this is necessary to prevent breakage);
- to ensure that the flowmeter was absolutely accurate,it is necessary to choose a good ratio: the diameter of the water pipe - the maximum throughput of the water meter - the installation length of the pipelines (in this case, a specialist's advice is needed);
- the counter must be entered in the state register;
- you need a certificate for the device;
- the integrity of the device body is required;
- the warranty period is indicated.
How to put the meter in the apartment?
Ideally, put the meter on the water -prerogative of specialists. This will require additional costs, but the services of specialized organizations will save you from further headache associated with verification and sealing. When making a decision to entrust the matter to specialists, we act according to the plan:
- write an application to the "Single Information Clearing Center" service, which will be further transferred to your management company;
- find out whether there is a license for such a job, how to put a meter, and draw up a contract indicating the price of installation;
- buy a meter or trust their purchase, according to the contract;
- receive the act of putting devices into operation;
- refer it to the SEC or to the management company for a resolution for accounting and after-sales service;
- refer the act to the "Unified Information Clearing Center", there you write an application for the provision of water settlement services according to the metering devices;
- start paying from next month.
If you decide to put the meter on the water yourself, and the devices are purchased, act according to the scheme below:
- get acquainted with the norms for the introduction of the device into the apartment;
- choose and prepare the location of water meters, which should provide free access, excluding water ingress to the hull and saving from mechanical damage to the meters;
- block the supply of water into the room (hot and cold);
- make necessary dismantling and welding works;
- The installation of counters is performed by recording devices to the top;
- The direction of the arrow on the body must correspond to the direction of the water flow;
- mount pipes, supply water, make a water leak test for leakage;
- after installation, check the readings with actual consumption, filling the container of the volume known to you;
- Call specialists for the mandatory installation of the seal and registration;
- write an application to the "Unified Information Clearing Center."
It is necessary to remember your personal responsibility for an independent installation, which can lead, as a minimum, to incorrect readings, as a maximum - to a "worldwide flood".