How can I change the cartridge?
The printer may be in good working order.condition only if there is appropriate care for it. One of the maintenance points for the printer is the need to replace the print cartridge. There are different models of printers, so replacing the cartridge will have a difference, but the principle is the same. In this article we will tell you how to change the cartridge in the printer.
Guide to action
- To replace the ribbon cartridge in the printer, you must turn off the printer itself. If it was in operation, it takes some time to cool the print head.
- Then, open the lid in the printer and remove it. If necessary, remove the unit that stretches the paper.
- Then, remove the worn out cartridge by pressing on certain clips.
- Next, take a new cartridge. Hold it horizontally, gently shake it a couple of times, to evenly distribute the toner in the middle of the cartridge. Then remove the protective tape, with the inscription REMOVE and the protective cover. Firmly insert the cartridge into the insertion slot. Install the tape in the reverse order of the cover.
- The next step is to remove the cover of the unit, wherethere are cartridges. Remove the waste tank and replace it with a new one. By pressing the replace ink button, you have decided the question of how to change the cartridge. Everything is ready to go.
To remove the laser cartridge,you need to open the printer cover. Under the cover, on the left you will see a hole in which the lever is located. You have to click on it, then rotate the drum. Insert the new toner into the empty space.
When you lift the lid, automaticallya carriage with cartridges is pulled out. Each tank with a paint on the side has a lock. If you need to get the cartridge, pull the latch. To install a new toner, just insert it into an empty slot, there must be a click of the lock.
Caution, unpacking the cartridge must occurbefore you want to install it. Otherwise, unpacking and not using it for a long time, it will lose its resource. Place the cartridge in the drum should occur immediately when you remove the protective cover. Try not to touch the shaded parts, this may affect the print quality.
Next we will tell you how to change the cartridge on an inkjet printer:
- Getting familiar with the inkjet printer,that it has a continuous ink supply system that is sealed. The ink is supplied to the printhead from special compartments. In this system, there are compartments, where there are ink and silicone trains with cartridges that do not have a usual filler.
- You need to remove the inkjet printer panel. To do this, use a screwdriver to lift the corner of the cover, then remove the white stroke. Then unscrew the screws from the front of the printer and from the back. Disconnect the panel from the side.
- You will need to pack a train of CISS. Turn on the printer. Wait until the print carriage comes out and is in the center of the printer. Then turn it off. Disconnect the ink cartridges. Open the lid, which is located on the right side and through a certain hole, put the cable in the printer. Attach a clip-clip to it and stretch it to the carriage of the device.
- Remove stickers from each cartridge. Then make holes with a diameter of 4 mm in them. Put silicone seals in there. To the cartridge, in which black ink, a clip must be attached to hold the cable. Connect the cable to the cartridges, after having dressed, the needles on it.
- Flex of the CISS, put the holder in the clip and install the cartridges in the printer, observing the order of colors.
- On the holding clip, fasten the system cableContinue to supply ink and install it in the printer itself. Pull the cable on the right side and fix it. To ensure that the length of the loop of the CISS was normal and had no damage, it is necessary to adjust it. After all done, you can install the back panel with a white stroke.
We draw your attention to the fact that the cartridges haveTheir personal keys, allowing to avoid their wrong settings. If necessary, compare the illustration stickers on the cartridges with the same labels on the printer.