Eraser-Kanzashi on a bunch for beginners
Even the most simple hairstyle can be doneinteresting thanks to the decoration. Eraser-kanzashi on a bunch, made by own hands, should like fashionable women. After all, with her help, a very light hairstyle becomes festive!
In order for you to get a rubber band on a bunch in Kansas technique, you need to know how to make the most simple flowers. Next is a description of one of them. What do we have to do:
- Take the ribbons of two different colors and cut the squares, whose sides should be equal to 5 centimeters. You need 16 parts of each color.
- Fence the edges of the squares so that they do not disintegrate.
- Take one square and bend it diagonally twice. Fence the angle.
- A detail of a different color bend diagonally three times, blur out.
- Insert the small part inside the large one. Adjust the edges and flatter.
- Do the same with the remaining 15 squares.
- Slice 12 more parts. And do the same with them, just leave them single-layered.
- From the cardboard, cut a circle whose diameter is 3-4 cm.
- Stick a ribbon of the same color as the large petals on it.
- At the edge, glue the two-layer petals, inside - single-layer.
- Attach a large bead to the center.
- You can add more rows with petals.
Make a few such flowers and sew them to a wide elastic band that you could put on a bun. If you have thin hair, then make smaller flowers.
The rubber-kanzashi on a bunch in the form of roses looks very gently and beautifully. Such an accessory will perfectly complement the day image. What do we have to do:
- From the satin ribbon width of 2.5 centimeters, cut 11 strips of 6 centimeters long.
- Fence the edges.
- Sew both edges of the tape to the bottom and pull the thread.
- Only one petal is ready, you need to make 54 more.
- To form a core, twist one petal and sew it from below. It turned out a tube, to which it is necessary to glue the other parts.
- Create a bud base, attaching the two petals to the core on opposite sides.
- Form the second row, it consists of three petals, the third row - of five.
- From the green satin ribbon, cut out the leaves in the form of a half-oval. Spray the edges.
- Glue to the rose about seven leaves.
- Make flowers from the remaining pieces.
- Glue to the base that will be put on the bundle.
- You can decorate roses with stones and organza.
Eraser-kanzashi on the bun is ready!
The basis to which the flowers are attached can beany fenechka. Usually they are used as bracelets. Make two flowers and sew on the edges. On the back, glue the hairpins or invisible. To put on this accessory, you just need to wrap a bunch of baubles and fix it on your hair.
Such an elastic band-kanzash on the bun is made of organza and satin ribbons. Progress:
- Cut the squares from the organza with a side of five centimeters.
- Take one detail and bend it in half, bend the edges to the center, you should get a diamond.
- Wrap the side corners back.
- Trim the bottom and flatter.
- The first row of a flower needs five petals.
- From the felt, cut a circle with a diameter of 2-3 centimeters.
- Glue the petals on the base.
- On the other side of the felt, glue another five petals, placing them between the parts of the first row.
- Attach a bead to the center.
- Around the middle, paste five small round petals, made with the same technique, only from a satin ribbon and a smaller size.
- Cut out the leaves, line them around the edges and stretch them slightly.
- Bend the sheet in half and swipe over the fire, iron. Just make a streak.
- Glue the leaves to the flower.
- Make a few such details and attach them to the base of the rubber band.
The picture shows how a simple single-layered flower looks.
Now you know what to do to make ita rubber band on a bunch of Kanzas. The master class certainly helped you to understand the creation of such a necessary accessory.