Easter recipe from cottage cheese on Easter 2018
Traditionally, this holiday treat is prepared in advance, because the process is time consuming. But our gastronomic way is a little different from the usual cooking, we suggest making cheese Easter cake in the oven. Such Easter baking also turns out very tasty, juicy and appetizing. Be sure to bake cottage cheese Easter for the holiday, the recipe is not difficult, even the beginning hostesses will master it.
- For the recipe for Easter cheese in the oven, it is recommended to use soft cottage cheese (it is better if it is fat-free). By the way, the proposed number of products can either be proportionally reduced or increased. If you have granular curd, then it will definitely need to be rubbed through a sieve. Cottage cheese moves to a deep container (bowl).
- To the soft cottage cheese we throw the semolina and add butter.Hostess, attention:Butter should be mild for cottage cheese in the oven, so it is better to get it in advance from the refrigerator so that it reaches the required consistency at room temperature.Ingredients mix.
- In the resulting curd mass send raisins. Dried fruit should be softened in advance in boiled water, and then dried on a woven towel. Mix the ingredients again.
- We take up the next process, before which you need to separate the proteins from the yolks. First, let's do yolks. We pour the sugar into them and beat it with a mixer, so that the white mass comes out. Add it to the bowl. Stir the ingredient with a spoon.
- But the remaining proteins scramble with vanilla sugar. When the protein mass becomes stable, transfer it to a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients for Easter cheese again well.
- For baking Easter from cottage cheese, we set the temperature mode of the oven 180 degrees. Ready curd dough now need to be distributed in molds (or use one large form). If your forms are metal (as in our case), then they must be lubricated from the inside with oil.
- Forms with cottage cheese dough send in the oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Cottage cheese Easter in the oven completely cooled, and then extract with care from the molds. We decorate Easter from cottage cheese at will. You can, for example, cover the top with protein glaze and decorate with confectionary dressing. Enjoy your meal!