Chicken Kebab Recipe in the Oven
Secrets of cooking chicken skewers at home
Good afternoon, readers of my blog. Today I want to tell you about how to cook shish kebab in the oven on skewers, so that it is as tasty as cooked in nature on the grill. The fact is that I really love meat, and especially kebabs, but with the birth of a child, I rarely manage to get out into nature. Therefore, I began to experiment and cook skewers at home.
I will say right away, I will not talk about cooking kebabs in conveying ovens or electric BBQ machines - I think you will have no problems here, everything is clear, but to be able to cook a delicious chicken kebab in the oven is really a science, let's talk about that .
Step-by-step recipe for chicken skewers on skewers in the oven
Chicken kebabs in the oven is certainly a tasty, beautiful and very appetizing dish. Preparing the dish is quite simple, but the taste is super!
We will need:
Chicken fillet - 600 gr.
Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
Coriander - 0.5 tsp.
Soy sauce - 2 tbsp. l
Olive oil - 3 tbsp.l
Garlic - 2 cloves
Black Pepper - To Taste
1. Soak the skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Now prepare the marinade. Mix olive oil, sugar, spices, soy sauce and squeezed garlic.
3. Prepare the chicken fillet: wash, dry and cut into long strips about 1 cm thick.
4. It is necessary to soak the meat in the marinade for 30-40 minutes.
5. Marinated meat dress on skewers harmonica. Put them on a baking sheet covered with foil.
6. Bake the skewers for about 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Serve hot.
Chicken kebab in the oven turns out incredibly tender and juicy. And the meat marinated in a marinade with garlic and soy sauce, strung on an accordion skewers and baked in the oven, looks very appetizing and aesthetic.
Chicken skewers in the sleeve - you will lick your fingers
In this recipe, I will tell you how to bake a chicken in a sleeve, using such a marinade, thanks to which our chicken will taste like a real kebab.
We will need:
Chicken thighs - 5 pcs. (weight 834g)
Soy sauce - 3.5 tbsp. l
Lemon juice (fresh) - 1 tbsp. l
Sugar - 1 tsp.
Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l
Salt to taste
- Rinse and dry chicken thighs with napkins.
- Take two onions and cut them into half rings. Add to meat. We also add salt, quite a bit, 2 tbsp. l soy sauce and 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Mix everything well with your hands.
- Cover and refrigerate. The longer the meat is marinated, the better.
- The remaining onion is also marinated. Cut the onion in half rings, add 1.5 tbsp. l soy sauce, 1 tbsp. l lemon juice and a teaspoon of sugar. Mix everything well with your hands, as if you remember onions so that the sugar dissolves.
- Cover the onion with a lid and refrigerate for 10 hours.
- Once the onions and thighs are pickled, put them in a baking bag. First, lay the bow, on his hips. Tie well. In the package we make punctures with a toothpick so that steam will escape. I usually do 5 punctures with a toothpick.
- Put in a cold oven and turn it on at 200 degrees. Skewers cooked for 1.5 hours.
Our chicken skewers are ready! The aroma and taste, as if just fried on the grill. 😀 And by the way, such a kebab is very tasty to eat with tomatoes.
Barbecue chicken in the pot in the oven. Video recipe
And now your attention is invited to the wonder-recipe of the beloved chicken kebab.
Why a wonder recipe? Because we will cook it in an unusual way, namely in a jar and in the oven. How it's done?? Easily!! Watch the video cooking kebab and you will succeed.
Useful tips for making chicken skewers at home
Do not cut the pieces of chicken meat too small, it dries quickly and will not taste good. The optimum thickness is 1.5 centimeters;
Shred meat only along the fibers. So more juice will remain inside;
For baking in the electric oven, use two modes. At the beginning - a grill, no more than ten minutes and turning over twice, and then - usual with heating up to 200 ° С for half an hour so that it languishes;
Be sure to soak the skewers in a bowl of water for half an hour. So they will not burn from the heat;
Wings marinated in sharp adzhika are very tasty. No need to string them on skewers, just lay them on the grid;
If you had to use frozen fillet, let it lie on the lowest shelf of the refrigerator, then immerse it in a food container and lift it up.Forcing quick thawing of meat will make it harder;
Cover the bottom of the grill or pan with foil - no need to soak and wash utensils for a long time;
Tomato shashlik will fit tomato and mayonnaise-mustard sauces, cooked with his own hands. If you give more and salads, then apply vegetable oils to the dressing.
Well, if you are the same kebab lovers like me, then do not deny yourself this pleasure and cook this fragrant delicacy in the oven. If you like the article, do not forget to share it with friends 😉
Sincerely, Tatiana Kashitsina.