Advantages of houses from SIP-panelsJanuary 30, 2018
Every person dreams of a good, cozy house that will last for many years and at the same time will not require large financial investments for overhaul. As soon as you had the idea that it would be nice to get your own house, the question immediately arises as to which building material is best to choose for construction, so that it is not only high-quality but also economical. At the moment, there are a lot of modern house-building technologies available, among the variety of which it is easy to get confused. One of them is a house built of CIP panels. It is called simple and reliable, but how true it is - we learn from the article. If you are interested in this type of construction, then go to the next site - doma-86.ru.
This technology is called "Canadian" and it provides for quick construction of a house using sandwich panels. Immediately the question arises, what is this material.It consists of two OSB-plates, between which there is a heater in the form of foam. Between themselves, these three elements are fastened together qualitatively, forming a single, solid structure that can withstand considerable loads. The main advantage is the ease of installation with the help of blocks of this type. In order to build a house using this technology, it will take much less time than using other methods, which saves money on construction works. Thanks to these qualities, almost the whole world immediately appreciated this technology of building houses.
The use of lightweight technology gives excellent results.
It should be noted that when building a house made of vulture panels, one but a significant drawback is avoided - the builders' lack of professionalism. The secret lies in the fact that the individual panels are assembled and connected directly in the factory, using high-tech equipment. As a result, the finished quality frame of the future house is delivered to the construction site. Thus, the employed workers simply do not steal anything extra and do not cheat it.
In addition, the construction of such a "simple" house can do it yourself. To build your own "fortress" you will need a hacksaw, a screwdriver and experience with these tools. With this solution, you will not only save on hiring builders, but guaranteed to get high-quality construction. At the same time, the panels are joined quite simply, so that to understand this issue is not difficult.
Advantages of the construction process
Now this technology is very popular, which is due to the use of modern material, which has the following advantages:
• complex equipment at the construction site is not used;
• low labor costs. To build a house of vulture panels, one brigade is enough, and if you take part in the construction, you can save a lot of money;
• panels are lightweight. To transport and load the panels there is no need to hire large trucks, cranes or lifting mechanisms;
• “wet technology” does not apply. During the construction process, no solutions are used that are capable of changing their structure from the weather.In this regard, construction work can be carried out at any time of the year;
• saving time. If you have a project or have ordered a turnkey construction, then after a few weeks the house will be erected and you can enjoy it.